The automotive industry has seen significant changes with products becoming more advanced and technology increasingly complex.
With the increased uptake of hybrid and electric vehicles and the adoption of autonomous systems there are more failure modes to consider and a new edition of the standard is being produced.
Three years since the introduction of ISO 26262, approaches to the standard’s policies and practices across the automotive sector have been tested and proved and there are now accepted approaches on how to address the issues.
By attending this seminar you will explore and discover the requirements for the standard and how to apply it successfully to your business operations through lessons learned and real examples.
Benefits of attending
- Expand your knowledge and learn from ISO 26262 best practice case studies in order to make your own assessments
- Ensure your automotive innovations comply with the updated ISO 26262 standard
- Learn about the legal frameworks developed to support ISO 26262
- Understand the requirements for driverless vehicles
- Learn about automotive security and its relationship to functional safety
- Consider the application of ISO 26262 to Advanced Driver Assistance Systems
- Learn how ISO 26262 is being used within electric vehicles
Meet with Claytex
On our stand we will be showcasing Reqtify, our interactive application for managing requirements.
Visit our stand to find out how Claytex can help you with your requirements traceability and impact analysis needs.
If you have any questions or would like to book a meeting with us during the event, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For more information view Safety Assessments Seminar 2015 Programme
Telephone: +44 1926 885900