Dassault Systemes have announced the availability of a new version of Reqtify; Reqtify 2020x is a new release for Reqtify product line containing new features, new interfaces and enhancements, interface updates and fixes.
- A rule checker window is now available in Reqtify. It enables you to navigate across element errors synchronized with Reqtify main window.
- Percentages are now displayed when covers are defined between documents belonging to folders.
- Empty folders are no longer considered for coverage ratio computation.
- When an OR coverage is defined, local percentages are displayed.
- Link attributes can now be computed like attributes on entities.
- When changing the file format on project saving, the new format is also used for filter and type files.
- Bulleted lists and numbered lists are now analyzed in rich texts.
- Bulleted lists and numbered lists are now well generated for Word and HTML formats.
- The Display blank when multiple option is now also managed for OTScript code. Reqtify is able to extract the variables used in an OTScript expression.
- Numerous defects around Excel report generation are now fixed.
- Reqtify is no longer supported by Windows XP, Windows VISTA and Windows 7. At least, Windows 7 SP1 is required.
- Reqtify 2020x can analyze AsciiDoc files.
- A Reqtify plugin is available for Kenkins. It enables you to create reports from a Reqtify project located in a Jenkins workspace.
- Reqtify 2020x can analyze JAMA folders and supports JAMA filters.
- JAMA baselines are supported. A new variable named Baseline is available in the Project Editor.
- Reqtify 2020x can analyze a specific change by selecting the variable named Change in the Project Editor.
- Requirements contained in SLMX files can be associated with Simulink objects stored in MDL file.
- Reqtify 2020x supports CollabNet TeamForge version 17.
- The Reviewer has been entirely reworked.
ENOVIA Project Management (EPM)
- Reqtify project filters are now usable in the EPM plugin.
- Controlled Folders are now usable in EPM.
- It is now possible to create workspaces.
- The Tagger now supports text formats. It uses VIM tool to insert tags in textual files.
Customers with a valid support and maintenance agreement can download the new version of Reqtify.
Please contact Claytex to obtain the download link.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our sales or support teams.
P: +44 1926 885900
Email: email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org