Dassault Systemes have announced the availability of a new version of Reqtify.
Reqtify is an interactive requirement traceability and impact analysis tool which can trace requirements from system, programme and project levels to the entire levels of your software or hardware component development lifecycle. Reqtify can interface with requirement-related information in a wide variety of data formats, document types and file formats. These can include corporate requirement repositories such as IBM-Rational DOORS™ and RequisitePro™, Borland CaliberRM™, office type documents such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe FrameMaker and PDF, UML Design tools such as ARTiSAN Studio, Enterprise Architect, CAD tools such as Simulink, Code files such as C, Ada, C++, Java, or VHDL as well as information in standard text format, HTML, XML, or ReqIF.
Reqtify 2018 is a new major release of Reqtify product line containing new features, new interfaces and minor enhancements, interface updates and fixes.
New Features Available
- Reporting Post Edition: You can mark text as editable. In this case, an HTML page appears in your navigator to enable the modification of this text before the final generation.
- Windows Interaction: In Windows Explorer, if the preview pane is turned on, an .rqtfimage file project traceability graph is displayed when you select an .rgtfimage file.
New Interfaces Available
- Code Java: A Java connector is now available to analyse the directories of Java source files.
- Microsoft OneDrive: A new OneDrive access connector is available to analyse Microsoft Office 365 documents.
- Bentley ProjectWise: Reqtify is able to access files and manage Reqtify projects located in the ProjectWise data sources. After integrating Reqtify as a ProjectWise Explorer tool, the Reqtify project and its associated files (.types, .filters, .br) are associated with ProjectWise within a logical set.
- ETAS ASCET: Reqtify is now able to analyse the ASCET components content and show the links to high-level requirements. Diagrams can also be captured as image.
- logi.cals logi.CAD: Reqtify can analyse logi.CAD projects and extract traceability links from object properties
Customers with a valid support and maintenance agreement can download the new version of Reqtify. Please contact Claytex to obtain a download link.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our sales or support teams.
Phone: +44 1926 885900
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com