Claytex are pleased to announce the release of a new FMI Blockset for Simulink. This provides support for the Functional Mock-up Interface Co-Simulation standard in Simulink. It enables FMI compliant models to be imported in to Simulink and provides an editor to configure the co-simulation and parameters in the model. Dymola, CATIA Systems and a number of other tools can be used to generate FMI compliant models that can then be used within Simulink with this tool.
New FMI Blockset for Simulink released
Looking for something?
- Output Data Organization – Part 2 13th July 2018
- Modifications introduced in Modelica 3.4 9th July 2018
- MIA Business Growth Conference 2018 – Sahara Force India F1 Team, Silverstone – 5 July 2nd July 2018
- New Features in Dymola 2019 29th June 2018
- Dymola Basics: 9. Modelica Language – Variables 22nd June 2018
- How to Debug an Engine Model 18th June 2018
- Dymola 2019 Available 14th June 2018
- Case study: Using Dymola to automate testing and post processing by writing a function 8th June 2018