Claytex are pleased to announce the release of a new FMI Blockset for Simulink. This provides support for the Functional Mock-up Interface Co-Simulation standard in Simulink. It enables FMI compliant models to be imported in to Simulink and provides an editor to configure the co-simulation and parameters in the model. Dymola, CATIA Systems and a number of other tools can be used to generate FMI compliant models that can then be used within Simulink with this tool.
New FMI Blockset for Simulink released
Looking for something?
- Customising Dymola Menus & Startup — Modelica Library Opener 4th December 2018
- Modifying Setup.dymx for Automatic Flags 28th November 2018
- VeSyMA CloudSim for Web-app 16th November 2018
- Modelica External Object Example: Detecting the Initial Rising Edge 2nd November 2018
- Constraining common parameters in a replaceable model 19th October 2018
- Inside Silverstone™ – Managing Director of Claytex was interviewed for the Regional Podcast 17th October 2018
- Using string parameters in FMU models 12th October 2018
- New sensor models to help autonomous cars to ‘see’ road ahead more clearly 9th October 2018