Claytex are pleased to announce the release of a new FMI Blockset for Simulink. This provides support for the Functional Mock-up Interface Co-Simulation standard in Simulink. It enables FMI compliant models to be imported in to Simulink and provides an editor to configure the co-simulation and parameters in the model. Dymola, CATIA Systems and a number of other tools can be used to generate FMI compliant models that can then be used within Simulink with this tool.
New FMI Blockset for Simulink released
Looking for something?
- A closer look at solver tolerance 7th February 2019
- 13th International Modelica Conference, 4-6 March 2019, Germany 4th February 2019
- Navigating the Package and Component Browsers 31st January 2019
- Virtual development and testing of autonomous vehicles – where to start? 28th January 2019
- Making our lives easier: Default horizontal/x-axis time units 14th January 2019
- The “Capture Parameters” command: For tidying models 14th January 2019
- Future Powertrain Conference 2019 – 27 & 28 February, National Motorcycle Museum 8th January 2019
- Using inline integration and fixed step solvers to speed up offline simulations 7th January 2019