Claytex are pleased to announce the release of a new FMI Blockset for Simulink. This provides support for the Functional Mock-up Interface Co-Simulation standard in Simulink. It enables FMI compliant models to be imported in to Simulink and provides an editor to configure the co-simulation and parameters in the model. Dymola, CATIA Systems and a number of other tools can be used to generate FMI compliant models that can then be used within Simulink with this tool.
New FMI Blockset for Simulink released
Looking for something?
- Autonomous Vehicle Expo – 27th June 2019 – Telford 13th June 2019
- Shopping Trolley or Shopping Cart? 7th June 2019
- Variable valve timing on the effect of brake specific fuel consumption (BSFC) improvement: a study at part load using VeSyMA – Engines 3rd June 2019
- Considerations on ICE ancillary and sub-system electrification 24th May 2019
- Using Dymola to understand the 2018 Indy 500 21st May 2019
- Result plotting made easier 14th May 2019
- Preserving the Dymola Translation Log 2nd May 2019
- Dangerous Trailer Dynamics 30th April 2019