Claytex are pleased to announce the release of a new FMI Blockset for Simulink. This provides support for the Functional Mock-up Interface Co-Simulation standard in Simulink. It enables FMI compliant models to be imported in to Simulink and provides an editor to configure the co-simulation and parameters in the model. Dymola, CATIA Systems and a number of other tools can be used to generate FMI compliant models that can then be used within Simulink with this tool.
New FMI Blockset for Simulink released
Looking for something?
- The “Resources” folder 18th April 2019
- An Easier Way to Set Boolean Advanced Flags in Dymola 12th April 2019
- Comparing the performance of different radar systems within the virtual environment of rFpro 4th April 2019
- The Advantages of Expandable Connectors 28th March 2019
- The importance of vehicle dynamics for ADAS and Autonomous Vehicle testing 20th March 2019
- Our Beta version of a Velodyne HDL-32E in rFpro 19th March 2019
- Papers and Presentations at the 13th International Modelica Conference 2019 12th March 2019
- Can An F1 Car Drive On The Ceiling? 22nd February 2019