Simulation and experimentation
- A new user interface for sweeping parameters, making it easy to experiment with different parameter settings and plot curves or surfaces to visualize the result. Saving start values after initialization and selection of iteration variables can for certain models give more robust handling of difficult equation systems.
- Improved search filters makes searching for models easier.
- Setting flags in Dymola is easier than ever with a new user interface.
- Installation of Modelica libraries facilitated by new dialog that unpacks and installs the library where Dymola can find it.
- Battery Library
- ClaRa DCS Library
- ClaRa Grid Library
- ClaRa Plus Library
- Cooling Library
- Claytex Library
- Claytex Fluid Library
- Dymola Commands Library
- Electric Power Systems Library
- Electrical Powertrains Library
- Fluid Dynamics Library
- Fluid Power Library
- Human Comfort Library
- HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) Library
- Hydrogen Library
- Pneumatic Library
- Smart Electric Drives Library
- Testing Library
- VeSyMA (Vehicle Systems Modelling and Analysis) Library
- VeSyMA – Engines Library
- VeSyMA – Powertrain Library
- VeSyMA – Suspensions Library
The 2018.3 version of Claytex Modelica Libraries that was released in October are compatible with Dymola 2019 FD01 and available as a separate download. If you are using the Claytex License Server for these libraries then this will also need to be updated.
Customers with a valid support and maintenance agreement can download the new version of Dymola and the Claytex Libraries.
Please contact Claytex to obtain the download links.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our sales or support teams.
P: +44 1926 885900
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com