Claytex will be exhibiting on stand 414 at the Advanced Engineering show on the 7th – 8th November, 2012, at the NEC in Birmingham. Come and visit with us to discuss how using Dymola can advance the modelling and simulation within your research and development phase, and bring products to market quicker, with less cost. Both, Automotive and Aerospace engineering can benefit from model re-use, and HIL testing applications. Using Dymola enables a flexible and all encompassing system for multiple domain physical modelling and simulation. If you would like to book a meeting slot during the exhibition, or after, please email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Claytex are Exhibiting at the Advanced Engineering Show 2012, 7th – 8th November, NEC.
Looking for something?
- The “Resources” folder 18th April 2019
- An Easier Way to Set Boolean Advanced Flags in Dymola 12th April 2019
- Comparing the performance of different radar systems within the virtual environment of rFpro 4th April 2019
- The Advantages of Expandable Connectors 28th March 2019
- The importance of vehicle dynamics for ADAS and Autonomous Vehicle testing 20th March 2019
- Our Beta version of a Velodyne HDL-32E in rFpro 19th March 2019
- Papers and Presentations at the 13th International Modelica Conference 2019 12th March 2019
- Can An F1 Car Drive On The Ceiling? 22nd February 2019