Claytex will be exhibiting on stand 414 at the Advanced Engineering show on the 7th – 8th November, 2012, at the NEC in Birmingham. Come and visit with us to discuss how using Dymola can advance the modelling and simulation within your research and development phase, and bring products to market quicker, with less cost. Both, Automotive and Aerospace engineering can benefit from model re-use, and HIL testing applications. Using Dymola enables a flexible and all encompassing system for multiple domain physical modelling and simulation. If you would like to book a meeting slot during the exhibition, or after, please email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Claytex are Exhibiting at the Advanced Engineering Show 2012, 7th – 8th November, NEC.
Looking for something?
- Modelica External Object Example: Detecting the Initial Rising Edge 2nd November 2018
- Constraining common parameters in a replaceable model 19th October 2018
- Inside Silverstone™ – Managing Director of Claytex was interviewed for the Regional Podcast 17th October 2018
- Using string parameters in FMU models 12th October 2018
- New sensor models to help autonomous cars to ‘see’ road ahead more clearly 9th October 2018
- Using Units in Your Dymola Models 5th October 2018
- Import your way to more lean Modelica code 28th September 2018
- PTV UK & Ireland – User Group Innovation Day – 12th November 2018, London 24th September 2018