Claytex will be exhibiting on stand 414 at the Advanced Engineering show on the 7th – 8th November, 2012, at the NEC in Birmingham. Come and visit with us to discuss how using Dymola can advance the modelling and simulation within your research and development phase, and bring products to market quicker, with less cost. Both, Automotive and Aerospace engineering can benefit from model re-use, and HIL testing applications. Using Dymola enables a flexible and all encompassing system for multiple domain physical modelling and simulation. If you would like to book a meeting slot during the exhibition, or after, please email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Claytex are Exhibiting at the Advanced Engineering Show 2012, 7th – 8th November, NEC.
Looking for something?
- Dymola 2020 Available 20th June 2019
- Magic T-Handles in Space: Simulating 3D Rotational Dynamics in Modelica 17th June 2019
- Autonomous Vehicle Expo – 27th June 2019 – Telford 13th June 2019
- Shopping Trolley or Shopping Cart? 7th June 2019
- Variable valve timing on the effect of brake specific fuel consumption (BSFC) improvement: a study at part load using VeSyMA – Engines 3rd June 2019
- Considerations on ICE ancillary and sub-system electrification 24th May 2019
- Using Dymola to understand the 2018 Indy 500 21st May 2019
- Result plotting made easier 14th May 2019