Dassault Systemes have announced the release of Dymola 2012. This release includes the following enhancements:
- Enhanced model inspection to see inherited components
- Improved plotting with more options for customising the appearance
- Export to FMI for co-simulation (exports simulation module with integrated numerical solver)
- Support for Modelica 3.2 and Modelica Standard Library 3.2
- Dymola 32/64 bit application to manager larger simulation results and table data sets
- Updated FLEXnet to fix some issues on Windows 7
The new version numbering scheme is introduced with this release of Dymola to align with the number scheme and release schedule of CATIA V6.
Customers with active support and maintenance agreements can now download this new version of Dymola. Please contact sales [at] claytex.com for further details.