A new version of the FMI Blockset for Simulink is now available.
The key enhancements in this release are:
- Full support for FMI 2.0 Model Exchange standard
- Improved support for the FMI 1.0 and 2.0 Co-simulation standard
- Added support for network license borrowing through the Claytex License Manager
- Tested with CATIA, DS FMU Export from Simulink, Dymola, FMU SDK, MapleSim, Silver and SimulationX with cross check results available on the FMI website
- Compatible with Simulink R2010B and later on Windows for both 32 and 64 bit versions
Customers with a valid support and maintenance agreement can download the new version of FMI Blockset for Simulink.
Please contact Claytex to obtain a download link.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our sales or support teams.
P: +44 1926 885900
Email: email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org