New user interface
- The user interface of Dymola has been modernized to the benefit of both novice and experienced users.
- The new interface provides easier access to all operations and has been re-grouped to better follow the natural workflow of model development and simulation. It also looks more modern, with a ribbon-based command interface and improved icons.
- Greatly improved translation and simulation time for certain types of large real-world models, due to better equation analysis.
- FMI Kit for Simulink now freely downloadable from GitHub, including source code.
- Battery Library, version 2.1.3
- Brushless DC Drives Library, version 1.1
- ClaRa DCS Library, version 1.2.1
- ClaRa Grid Library, version 1.2.1
- ClaRa Plus Library, version 1.2.1
- Cooling Library, version 1.3.2
- Dassault Systemes Library, version 1.3.1
- Dymola Commands Library, version 1.8
- Dymola Models Library, version 1.0.1
- Electric Power Systems Library, version 1.3
- Electrified Powertrains Library (ETPL), version 1.3.1
- Fluid Dynamics Library, version 2.8.0
- FTire Interface Library, version 1.0.3
- Human Comfort Library, version 2.8.0
- HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) Library, version 2.8.0
- Hydrogen Library, version 1.3.1
- Pneumatic Systems Library, version 1.3
- Smart Electric Drives Library, version 1.4.8
- Testing Library, version 1.2.2
- Thermal Systems Library, version 1.5.0
- Thermal Systems Mobile AC Library, version 1.5.0
- Visa2Base, version 1.7
- Visa2Paper, version 1.7
- Visa2Steam, version 1.7
The 2019.2 version of Claytex Modelica Libraries are also released and compatible with Dymola 2020x, and available as a separate download.
- Claytex Library, version
- Claytex Fluid Library
- Fluid Power Library
- VeSyMA (Vehicle Systems Modelling and Analysis) Library
- VeSyMA – Engines Library
- VeSyMA – Powertrain Library
- VeSyMA – Suspensions Library
- VeSyMA2ETPL Library
- VeSyMA – Kinematics Library
- VeSyMA – Motorsports Library
- VeSyMA – Terrain Server Library
- VeSyMA – DiL Library
- FlexBody Library
Customers with a valid support and maintenance agreement can download the new version of Dymola and the Claytex Libraries.
Please contact Claytex to obtain the download links.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our sales or support teams.
P: +44 1926 885900
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com