Claytex will be exhibiting at the MIA 9th International Low Carbon Racing Conference.
Now in its 9th year, the world’s leading conference for High Performance Low Carbon Technology is an internationally-renowned event bringing together the world’s foremost thought leaders and high performance engineering organisations. The conference is the platform for many major announcements and launches – generating award-winning levels of media coverage.
New panellists confirmed:
- Ulrich Baretzky, Head of Engine Development – Audi Sport
- Thomas Laudenbach, Head of Electrics, Electronics & Energy Systems – Audi Sport
- Richard Parry-Jones CBE, Co-Chairman – Automotive Council UK
- Will Phillips, V.P Technology – IndyCar
- Tony Pixton, CEO – Advanced Propulsion Centre
EXPERIENCE THE FUTURE OF ENERGY EFFICIENCY
For more information and to attend the conference visit: MIA 9th International Low Carbon Racing Conference
For full details of the 2014 conference, click here
Meet with Claytex
On our stand, we will be showcasing our Systems Engineering Solution, Dymola.
If you have any questions or for more information, do not hesitate to contact us.