We are happy to announce that Dymola 2013 FD01 is now available. This new release of Dymola includes the following enhancements:
- Model editing and navigation
- Quick access to favourite models and create your own collection of models from different sources.
- Extend the user interface with custom menus and toolbars.
- Simulation, plotting and post-processing
- User-defined selection of variables stored in result file reduces file size and facilitates easy access.
- Plot general expressions and perform operations on plotted signals (min, max, mean value, RMS, etc).
- Show simulation results as a table, in addition to plotting.
- Extended post-processing with improved linear system analysis.
- New model libraries
- Liquid Cooling
- provides component models, templates and examples for modeling and simulation of liquid cooling systems with compressible or incompressible media
- Electric Power
- provides component models, templates and examples for modeling and simulation of electric power systems
- Hydro Power
- provides component models, templates and examples for modeling and simulation of hydropower plant operation including design, control, and optimal operations planning
- Thermal Power
- provides component models, templates and examples for modeling and simulation of dynamic operation of a variety of thermal power plants, including plant design, performance analysis, and optimization
- Updated model libraries
- All other Dymola libraries have been updated in this release with the following libraries featuring significant updates:
- Engines Library
- Powertrain Dynamics Library
- Vehicle Dynamics Library
The full release notes for this version of Dymola can be downloaded from http://www.3ds.com/fileadmin/PRODUCTS/CATIA/DYMOLA/PDF/Dymola Release Notes.pdf
Over the next few weeks we will be publishing a series of articles on our Tech Blog to provide further details on the new features in Dymola.