Claytex are Exhibiting at the Integrated Powertrain Engineering Fuel Economy Congress, 28th – 29th November 2012, Mayfair, London.
Clearly, with aggressive emissions targets and rising fuel prices, it is now more important than ever for automakers to develop a clear, integrated powertrain strategy for cost effectively achieving fuel economy and reducing emissions. But where can the biggest gains be made to optimise overall efficiency of the powertrain?
Vehicle OEMs must capitalise on the full panorama of technology across combustion, transmission, hybrid & driveline to simultaneously minimise the CO2 footprint, meet emissions regulations and maintain attribute requirements such as performance and driveability.
Vehicle OEMs include – Lotus, Lamborghini, SAIC, Toyota, Audi, Daimler, Ford, McLaren, Nissan, Renault & many more.
The agenda is a careful blend of strategic & technical, will attract VPs and Directors of powertrain who want to assess returns on investment, and to find out how Dymola can help them achieve these benefits.
Visit with Claytex at the event, or arrange a time that suits you, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, or to register, please visit www.powertrain-fuel-economy-congress.com
Looking for something?
- A closer look at solver tolerance 7th February 2019
- 13th International Modelica Conference, 4-6 March 2019, Germany 4th February 2019
- Navigating the Package and Component Browsers 31st January 2019
- Virtual development and testing of autonomous vehicles – where to start? 28th January 2019
- Making our lives easier: Default horizontal/x-axis time units 14th January 2019
- The “Capture Parameters” command: For tidying models 14th January 2019
- Future Powertrain Conference 2019 – 27 & 28 February, National Motorcycle Museum 8th January 2019
- Using inline integration and fixed step solvers to speed up offline simulations 7th January 2019