Claytex are Exhibiting at the Integrated Powertrain Engineering Fuel Economy Congress, 28th – 29th November 2012, Mayfair, London.
Clearly, with aggressive emissions targets and rising fuel prices, it is now more important than ever for automakers to develop a clear, integrated powertrain strategy for cost effectively achieving fuel economy and reducing emissions. But where can the biggest gains be made to optimise overall efficiency of the powertrain?
Vehicle OEMs must capitalise on the full panorama of technology across combustion, transmission, hybrid & driveline to simultaneously minimise the CO2 footprint, meet emissions regulations and maintain attribute requirements such as performance and driveability.
Vehicle OEMs include – Lotus, Lamborghini, SAIC, Toyota, Audi, Daimler, Ford, McLaren, Nissan, Renault & many more.
The agenda is a careful blend of strategic & technical, will attract VPs and Directors of powertrain who want to assess returns on investment, and to find out how Dymola can help them achieve these benefits.
Visit with Claytex at the event, or arrange a time that suits you, by emailing email@example.com.
For more information, or to register, please visit www.powertrain-fuel-economy-congress.com
Looking for something?
- Customising Dymola Menus & Startup — Modelica Library Opener 4th December 2018
- Modifying Setup.dymx for Automatic Flags 28th November 2018
- VeSyMA CloudSim for Web-app 16th November 2018
- Modelica External Object Example: Detecting the Initial Rising Edge 2nd November 2018
- Constraining common parameters in a replaceable model 19th October 2018
- Inside Silverstone™ – Managing Director of Claytex was interviewed for the Regional Podcast 17th October 2018
- Using string parameters in FMU models 12th October 2018
- New sensor models to help autonomous cars to ‘see’ road ahead more clearly 9th October 2018