Dassault Systemes have announced the availability of a new version of Dymola. The key highlights of Dymola 2022x release are:
Additions and improvements in Dymola
- Visualization of Modelica class hierarchies
- Steady state solver interface
- Improvements of plotting
- Improved warning for unconnected physical connectors
- Improvement of the explicit Runge-Kutta solver
- Option to activate parallel Jacobian update
- Support of System Structure and Parameterization (SSP) import
- Improved selection of FMU type depending on if inline integration is selected
- Cloud service for license management (Managed DSLS)
- Extended checking for Termination of Support (TOS) in license
- Migration to new Linux platform
- Postponed discontinuation of dymosim DLL support
- eFMI: An open standard for physical models in embedded software (Limited Availability)
- Improved user interface for static and dynamic steady-state simulation, including comparison of solutions and checks that steady-state was achieved.
- Plot a 1D discretized component, for example the temperature profile of a pipe.
- Import models described by System Structure and Parameterization (SSP files).
- Visualize model structure with automatically generated UML diagrams.
Library and installation
- Interface to Multiflash with Thermodynamics connector library
- Option: license managed on a Dassault Systèmes server, no local license server setup.
- Systems Thermodynamics Connector
- Aviation Systems Library, version 1.2.0
- Battery Library, version 2.3.0
- Brushless DC Drives Library, version 1.1.4
- ClaRa DCS Library, version 1.5.0
- ClaRa Grid Library, version 1.5.0
- ClaRa Plus Library, version 1.5.0
- Cooling Library, version 1.4.3
- Dassault Systemes Library, version 1.7.0
- Design, version 1.1.2
- Dymola Commands Library, version 1.12
- Dymola Models Library, version 1.4.0
- Electric Power Systems Library, version 1.5.0
- Electrified Powertrains Library (ETPL), version 1.4.0
- Fluid Dynamics Library, version 2.12.0
- Fluid Power Library, version 2021.2
- FTire Interface Library, version 1.1.2
- Human Comfort Library, version 2.12.0
- HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) Library, version 2.12.0
- Hydrogen Library, version 1.3.5
- Pneumatic Systems Library, version 1.4.3
- Smart Electric Drives Library, version 1.5.0
- Testing Library, version 1.4.1
- Thermal Systems Library, version 1.8.0
- Thermal Systems Mobile AC Library, version 1.8.0
- Visa2Base, version 1.11
- Visa2Paper, version 1.11
- Visa2Steam, version 1.11
The 2021.2 version of Claytex Modelica Libraries are also released and compatible with Dymola 2022x, and available as a separate download.
- Claytex Library, version 2021.2
- Claytex Fluid Library, version 2021.2
- Claytex Fluid Power Library, version 2021.2
- VeSyMA (Vehicle Systems Modelling and Analysis) Library, version 2021.2
- VeSyMA – Engines Library, version 2021.2
- VeSyMA – Powertrain Library, version 2021.2
- VeSyMA – Suspensions Library, version 2021.2
- VeSyMA – Motorsports , version 2021.2
- VeSyMA – Terrain Server, version 2021.2
- VeSyMA – Driver in the Loop, version 2021.2
- VeSyMA2ETPL Library, version 2021.2
Customers with a valid support and maintenance agreement can download the new version of Dymola and the Claytex Libraries.
Please contact Claytex to obtain the download links.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our sales or support teams.
P: +44 1926 885900