Dassault Systemes have announced the availability of a new version of Dymola. The key highlights of the Dymola 2017 FD01 release are:
Modelling and simulation
- Editor to configure variable selections, which enables smaller result files and easy plotting of key signals.
- Commands history gives better overview of previous commands and easier selection.
- Improved diagnostics more clearly identifies model translation problems.
- Sparse solver offers substantial speedup for certain kinds of models.
Portfolio changes and new Modelica libraries
- Model calibration, model management and real-time simulation included in standard Dymola, facilitating development of high-quality models.
- Cooling library for quick dimensioning and lifetime/performance assessment of batteries, electric drives and electronic thermal management.
- Brushless DC Drives library facilitates effective development of drive systems.
All the Claytex Libraries have been updated and tested with Dymola 2017 FD01.
Customers with a valid support and maintenance agreement can download the new version of Dymola and the Claytex Libraries.
Please contact Claytex to obtain the download links.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our sales or support teams.
P: +44 1926 885900
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com