Dassault Systemes have announced the availability of a new version of Dymola. The key highlights of the Dymola 2016 release are:
- Open multiple models in the editor with tabbed windows
- Drag and drop in the package browser to easily restructure libraries
- Multiple vertical axes in plot windows
- Plot variable dependencies to facilitate model debugging
- Improved FMU export from Simulink
- Available for Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Linux. Supports both 32 and 64 bit versions.
New Features Available
- Human Comfort Library that is used to estimate human comfort in air-conditioned zones such as a building, car or aircraft cabin
Major Library Updates
The following libraries have received major updates:
- Air Conditioning Library has revised refrigerant connectors and a new system component.
- Fuel Cell Library stoichiometries in membranes, burners and reactors are now calculated in functions in the media
- Heat Exchanger Library has new plate heat exchangers
- Hydraulics Library has many improvements to the hydraulic elements and other components
- Liquid Cooling Library can now track trace components flowing through the system.
- Pneumatics Library has improved cylinder models and changes to improve simulation performance and robustness.
- Thermal Power Library now includes new heat exchangers and a wall model with radial discretization
- Vehicle Dynamics Library adds support for the OpenCRG road format and new contact models
- Simulator Library has improved steering filters and adds a closed loop driver model that can be run in PTWinSim or vTAG
For more information please see the Dymola 2016 Release Notes.
Customers with a valid support and maintenance agreement can download the new version of Dymola.
Please contact Claytex to obtain a download link.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our sales or support teams.
P: +44 1926 885900
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com