New user interface
- The model tabs have been moved to the top of the model window.
- Plotting capabilities have been generalised to allow a matrix of plots in each window, and to provide additional result documentation for each plot window.
- A Moving Average operator allows smoothing of plotted signals.
As you may know, a new User Interface was introduced in the previous release, Dymola 2020x. For those who haven’t already made the change, please watch the introductory video below:
- Several key improvements in simulation performance and robustness of complex models.
- Possible to create snapshots of the result while simulating and to control the output interval from the model.
- Parameter sweeping can now handle more than two parameters.
- Battery Library, version 2.1.4
- Brushless DC Drives Library, version 1.1.1
- ClaRa DCS Library, version 1.3.0
- ClaRa Grid Library, version 1.3.0
- ClaRa Plus Library, version 1.3.0
- Cooling Library, version 1.4
- Dassault Systemes Library, version 1.4
- Dymola Commands Library, version 1.9
- Dymola Models Library, version 1.1
- Electric Power Systems Library, version 1.3.1
- Electrified Powertrains Library (ETPL), version 1.3.2
- Fluid Dynamics Library, version 2.9.0
- Fluid Power Library, version 2020.1
- FTire Interface Library, version 1.0.4
- Human Comfort Library, version 2.9.0
- HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) Library, version 2.9.0
- Hydrogen Library, version 1.3.2
- Modelica_DeviceDrivers, version 1.8.2
- Pneumatic Systems Library, version 1.4
- Testing Library, version 1.3
- Thermal Systems Library, version 1.6.0
- Thermal Systems Mobile AC Library, version 1.6.0
- Visa2Base, version 1.8
- Visa2Paper, version 1.8
- Visa2Steam, version 1.8
The 2020.2 version of Claytex Modelica Libraries are also released and compatible with Dymola 2021, and available as a separate download.
- Claytex Library, version 2020.2
- Claytex Fluid Library, version 2020.2
- VeSyMA (Vehicle Systems Modelling and Analysis) Library, version 2020.2
- VeSyMA – Engines Library, version 2020.2
- VeSyMA – Powertrain Library, version 2020.2
- VeSyMA – Suspensions Library, version 2020.2
- VeSyMA2ETPL Library, version 2020.2
Customers with a valid support and maintenance agreement can download the new version of Dymola and the Claytex Libraries.
Please contact Claytex to obtain the download links.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our sales or support teams.
P: +44 1926 885900
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com