Dassault Systemes have announced the availability of a new version of Dymola. The key highlights of the Dymola 2018 release are:
Modelling and simulation
- Support for creating template models from existing models. Such refactoring of models is facilitated by Dymola suggesting suitable base classes and replaceable components.
- Enhancement to analyse the interaction between models and the numeric integration, helping the user to improve models for more efficient simulation and to tune the numeric integration.
- To improve simulation performance, support for sparse numeric solvers has been extended. Inline implicit solvers have been implemented for predictable real-time behaviour of embedded code.
New Modelica libraries
- Thermal Systems Library
- Vehicle Systems Modelling and Analysis (VeSyMA) Library
- Vehicle Systems Modelling and Analysis (VeSyMA) – Powertrain Library
- Vehicle Systems Modelling and Analysis (VeSyMA) – Suspensions Library
The Claytex Libraries are undergoing final checks and testing with Dymola 2018 and will be made available for download shortly.
Customers with a valid support and maintenance agreement can download the new version of Dymola.
Please contact Claytex to obtain the download links.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our sales or support teams.
P: +44 1926 885900
Email: email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org