In the Autumn release of the VeSyMA-Engines library, there are some new features included with regards to the air path (intake and exhaust) , the combustion modelling and the mean value engine model. An engine model is created with combined Mean Value Engine Model (MVEM) for air path (intake...
Tag Archive for: mean value model
In a previous blog post, Linearized mean value engine model-based idle control, a mean value air path model was presented. That model was used for an idle control application. In other applications a mean value air path model can be used as a pressure or mass flow rate source representing...
Looking for something?
- The importance of vehicle dynamics for ADAS and Autonomous Vehicle testing 20th March 2019
- Our Beta version of a Velodyne HDL-32E in rFpro 19th March 2019
- Papers and Presentations at the 13th International Modelica Conference 2019 12th March 2019
- Can An F1 Car Drive On The Ceiling? 22nd February 2019
- Fault diagnosis and model debugging 19th February 2019
- A closer look at solver tolerance 7th February 2019
- 13th International Modelica Conference, 4-6 March 2019, Germany 4th February 2019
- Navigating the Package and Component Browsers 31st January 2019