In the Autumn release of the VeSyMA-Engines library, there are some new features included with regards to the air path (intake and exhaust) , the combustion modelling and the mean value engine model. An engine model is created with combined Mean Value Engine Model (MVEM) for air path (intake...
Tag Archive for: mean value model
In a previous blog post, Linearized mean value engine model-based idle control, a mean value air path model was presented. That model was used for an idle control application. In other applications a mean value air path model can be used as a pressure or mass flow rate source representing...
Looking for something?
- Magic T-Handles in Space: Simulating 3D Rotational Dynamics in Modelica 17th June 2019
- Autonomous Vehicle Expo – 27th June 2019 – Telford 13th June 2019
- Shopping Trolley or Shopping Cart? 7th June 2019
- Variable valve timing on the effect of brake specific fuel consumption (BSFC) improvement: a study at part load using VeSyMA – Engines 3rd June 2019
- Considerations on ICE ancillary and sub-system electrification 24th May 2019
- Using Dymola to understand the 2018 Indy 500 21st May 2019
- Result plotting made easier 14th May 2019
- Preserving the Dymola Translation Log 2nd May 2019