In the Autumn release of the VeSyMA-Engines library, there are some new features included with regards to the air path (intake and exhaust) , the combustion modelling and the mean value engine model. An engine model is created with combined Mean Value Engine Model (MVEM) for air path (intake...
Tag Archive for: mean value model
In a previous blog post, Linearized mean value engine model-based idle control, a mean value air path model was presented. That model was used for an idle control application. In other applications a mean value air path model can be used as a pressure or mass flow rate source representing...
Looking for something?
- Making our lives easier: Default horizontal/x-axis time units 14th January 2019
- The “Capture Parameters” command: For tidying models 14th January 2019
- Future Powertrain Conference 2019 – 27 & 28 February, National Motorcycle Museum 8th January 2019
- Using inline integration and fixed step solvers to speed up offline simulations 7th January 2019
- TaaS Technology Feature Claytex – Modern vehicles, modern challenges 18th December 2018
- Automotive Testing Technology International Feature Claytex – No more prototypes 17th December 2018
- Build FMUs from Dymola model and run the FMUs in Dymola and Simulink 14th December 2018
- Race Tech Magazine Feature Claytex – Why our Heads are in the Cloud! 12th December 2018