This blog post looks at exporting models as FMUs containing string parameters and modifying those string parameters in the FMU before simulating. Process for creating FMUs with string parameters and modifying these strings The basic instructions for creating an FMU containing modifiable string parameters are below: Make sure the...
Tag Archive for: FMI
Dymola 2019 is now out and there are many new features that have been added to this new release. More information on these can be found in the official Dymola 2019 Release Notes. DAE mode for more efficient simulation of large models Improved initial guesses for equations in the...
The FMI Blockset for Cloud allows co-simulation FMUs to be simulated in the cloud using a REST API. By deploying this as an Amazon Lambda Function we can build powerful and flexible simulation applications that provide a browser based user interface. The goal is to provide a simulation platform...
Looking for something?
- The importance of vehicle dynamics for ADAS and Autonomous Vehicle testing 20th March 2019
- Our Beta version of a Velodyne HDL-32E in rFpro 19th March 2019
- Papers and Presentations at the 13th International Modelica Conference 2019 12th March 2019
- Can An F1 Car Drive On The Ceiling? 22nd February 2019
- Fault diagnosis and model debugging 19th February 2019
- A closer look at solver tolerance 7th February 2019
- 13th International Modelica Conference, 4-6 March 2019, Germany 4th February 2019
- Navigating the Package and Component Browsers 31st January 2019