Background – Why does steering feel matter? Creating a realistic feel to the steering of a vehicle model is very important for DiL simulations, due to the role torque feedback through the steering wheel plays in how the driver interprets the dynamic response of the vehicle. A vehicle with...
Tag Archive for: Automate
Abstract – This article aims to describe a methodology for automating the experimentation of Modelica models in Dymola. For this purpose, a simple RC circuit model is adopted from a previous blog article. With the aid of a specialised Modelica function class and built-in Dymola functions, the chosen model...
Looking for something?
- Making our lives easier: Default horizontal/x-axis time units 14th January 2019
- The “Capture Parameters” command: For tidying models 14th January 2019
- Future Powertrain Conference 2019 – 27 & 28 February, National Motorcycle Museum 8th January 2019
- Using inline integration and fixed step solvers to speed up offline simulations 7th January 2019
- TaaS Technology Feature Claytex – Modern vehicles, modern challenges 18th December 2018
- Automotive Testing Technology International Feature Claytex – No more prototypes 17th December 2018
- Build FMUs from Dymola model and run the FMUs in Dymola and Simulink 14th December 2018
- Race Tech Magazine Feature Claytex – Why our Heads are in the Cloud! 12th December 2018