Background – Why does steering feel matter? Creating a realistic feel to the steering of a vehicle model is very important for DiL simulations, due to the role torque feedback through the steering wheel plays in how the driver interprets the dynamic response of the vehicle. A vehicle with...
Tag Archive for: Automate
Abstract – This article aims to describe a methodology for automating the experimentation of Modelica models in Dymola. For this purpose, a simple RC circuit model is adopted from a previous blog article. With the aid of a specialised Modelica function class and built-in Dymola functions, the chosen model...
Looking for something?
- Magic T-Handles in Space: Simulating 3D Rotational Dynamics in Modelica 17th June 2019
- Autonomous Vehicle Expo – 27th June 2019 – Telford 13th June 2019
- Shopping Trolley or Shopping Cart? 7th June 2019
- Variable valve timing on the effect of brake specific fuel consumption (BSFC) improvement: a study at part load using VeSyMA – Engines 3rd June 2019
- Considerations on ICE ancillary and sub-system electrification 24th May 2019
- Using Dymola to understand the 2018 Indy 500 21st May 2019
- Result plotting made easier 14th May 2019
- Preserving the Dymola Translation Log 2nd May 2019