Webinars – New
Application of the VeSyMA Suite to real time racing applications – Dallara Presents
This session talks about the application of the VeSyMA suite of libraries (Vehicle Systems Modelling and Analysis) to driver in the loop based vehicle development with fully integrated multi-physics systems models that are capable of providing the detail required and achieving the real time performance needed. This type of approach not only speeds up development times but also reduces costs and enables more sustainable vehicle development. WATCH ON DEMAND
Autonomous Vehicles: AVSandbox and its Applications – TII Euro Racing Presents
AVSandbox is a sensor realistic simulation environment that allows an autonomous vehicle (AV) to be immersed into a virtual world and placed into different test scenarios. We use these scenarios to test and challenge the AV so that we can verify that the system is safe to operate within its Operational Design Domain (ODD). WATCH ON DEMAND
This series of technical webinars provides you with an introduction to Dymola and Modelica (the modelling language used in Dymola) showing how their power can drive the efficient modelling, simulation and validation of multi-domain dynamic systems, how to build models in Dymola, how to speed the development of complex, multi-domain systems and much more.
Introduction to Modelica and Dymola
Rapidly model, simulate and validate multi-domain systems.
Learn how the power of Modelica can drive the efficient modelling, simulation and validation of multi-domain dynamic systems.
• Rapidly solve complex multi-disciplinary systems modelling and analysis problems.
• Combine mechanical, electrical, electronic, hydraulic, thermal, control, electric power or process components in a single system model.
• Integrate with other modelling and simulation tools through the Functional Mockup Interface (FMI).
• Leverage a comprehensive set of domain specific libraries.
• Industry proven solution.
Model-based Systems Engineering (MBSE) with Modelica and Dymola
Optimise systems development – from conceptual studies through to detailed HIL validation.
Model-based system engineering is essential to speed the development of complex, multi-domain systems. Learn how Dymola can be used to enable you to:
• Perform system concept assessments and architecture studies
• Apply first principles to systems design and design optimisation
• Quickly determine system boundary conditions
• Perform model reduction, system calibration and validate performance through Hardware-in-the-Loop (HIL) simulation
• Integrate Dymola models with models from other tools through the open Functional Mock-up Interface (FMI)
WATCH NOW Technical webinars
Building Models in Dymola – A Hybrid Vehicle Example
Learn how to model and validate complex multi-physical systems.
Watch this webinar to discover how the power of Modelica and Dymola can be used to quickly model, configure, simulate and validate the many different systems in a hybrid electric vehicle. Learn how to:
• Start from simple systems models – that can be elaborated, refined and enriched
• Rapidly solve complex multi-disciplinary systems modelling and analysis problems
• Use model configuration management to quickly understand the impact of systems changes
• Evaluate the impact of different control system strategies.
WATCH NOW Technical webinars