I don’t know about you, but I’ve heard “a Formula One car has enough downforce that it can drive upside down on the ceiling” so many times but have never had any proof of this. I, for one, would love to see this put to the test, but I...
Tag Archive for: torque
Written by: David Briant – Project Engineer Development of multibody models and systems can be complex, even when dealing with one orientation; but they can get a lot more complicated to understand and build when there are multiple orientations used within the same system. This post aims to improve understanding...
Looking for something?
- The importance of vehicle dynamics for ADAS and Autonomous Vehicle testing 20th March 2019
- Our Beta version of a Velodyne HDL-32E in rFpro 19th March 2019
- Papers and Presentations at the 13th International Modelica Conference 2019 12th March 2019
- Can An F1 Car Drive On The Ceiling? 22nd February 2019
- Fault diagnosis and model debugging 19th February 2019
- A closer look at solver tolerance 7th February 2019
- 13th International Modelica Conference, 4-6 March 2019, Germany 4th February 2019
- Navigating the Package and Component Browsers 31st January 2019