The Modelica Association released the Modelica Language Specification version 3.4 on 15 May 2017. This blog entry summarises the major changes to the language specification with the aim of helping users to be aware of the changes. These changes have been supported in Dymola since Dymola 2018. Main Changes The...
Tag Archive for: release notes
There are lots of reasons why a model can fail and sometimes it feels like an endless battle just keeping models running. But what do you do if there is a model that used to run and for some unknown reason it just doesn’t any more? Or a model...
Looking for something?
- Making our lives easier: Default horizontal/x-axis time units 14th January 2019
- The “Capture Parameters” command: For tidying models 14th January 2019
- Future Powertrain Conference 2019 – 27 & 28 February, National Motorcycle Museum 8th January 2019
- Using inline integration and fixed step solvers to speed up offline simulations 7th January 2019
- TaaS Technology Feature Claytex – Modern vehicles, modern challenges 18th December 2018
- Automotive Testing Technology International Feature Claytex – No more prototypes 17th December 2018
- Build FMUs from Dymola model and run the FMUs in Dymola and Simulink 14th December 2018
- Race Tech Magazine Feature Claytex – Why our Heads are in the Cloud! 12th December 2018