The Modelica Association released the Modelica Language Specification version 3.4 on 15 May 2017. This blog entry summarises the major changes to the language specification with the aim of helping users to be aware of the changes. These changes have been supported in Dymola since Dymola 2018. Main Changes The...
Tag Archive for: release notes
There are lots of reasons why a model can fail and sometimes it feels like an endless battle just keeping models running. But what do you do if there is a model that used to run and for some unknown reason it just doesn’t any more? Or a model...
Looking for something?
- Considerations on ICE ancillary and sub-system electrification 24th May 2019
- Using Dymola to understand the 2018 Indy 500 21st May 2019
- Result plotting made easier 14th May 2019
- Preserving the Dymola Translation Log 2nd May 2019
- Dangerous Trailer Dynamics 30th April 2019
- Workshop on Autonomous Vehicle Simulation and Modelling – 5th June – Claytex HQ, Leamington Spa 25th April 2019
- The “Resources” folder 18th April 2019
- An Easier Way to Set Boolean Advanced Flags in Dymola 12th April 2019