The Modelica Association released the Modelica Language Specification version 3.4 on 15 May 2017. This blog entry summarises the major changes to the language specification with the aim of helping users to be aware of the changes. These changes have been supported in Dymola since Dymola 2018. Main Changes The...
Tag Archive for: release notes
There are lots of reasons why a model can fail and sometimes it feels like an endless battle just keeping models running. But what do you do if there is a model that used to run and for some unknown reason it just doesn’t any more? Or a model...
Looking for something?
- The importance of vehicle dynamics for ADAS and Autonomous Vehicle testing 20th March 2019
- Our Beta version of a Velodyne HDL-32E in rFpro 19th March 2019
- Papers and Presentations at the 13th International Modelica Conference 2019 12th March 2019
- Can An F1 Car Drive On The Ceiling? 22nd February 2019
- Fault diagnosis and model debugging 19th February 2019
- A closer look at solver tolerance 7th February 2019
- 13th International Modelica Conference, 4-6 March 2019, Germany 4th February 2019
- Navigating the Package and Component Browsers 31st January 2019