A new addition for the Dymola 2018 FD01 release was the Vehicle Demos library from Claytex. The key purpose of this library is to demonstrate the coupling of multiple automotive Modelica libraries together in a vehicle model. By combining libraries focused on modelling different automotive systems, you can create...
Tag Archive for: model fidelity
Looking for something?
- PTV UK & Ireland – User Group Innovation Day – 12th November 2018, London 24th September 2018
- VeSyMA Dashboard Animation Video: A Plug-in Hybrid Fuel Cell Electric Car 17th September 2018
- Using VeSyMA to deploy Dymola and rFPro together during vehicle development 6th September 2018
- American Modelica Conference 2018 – October 9 – 10 – Cambridge, MA 5th September 2018
- Dymola Basics: 9. Modelica Language – Calculations 4th September 2018
- Data Quality Effect on Multi-domain Simulation Results 28th August 2018
- Rationalisation of Bus and Sub-bus signals in the Engines library 10th August 2018
- LCV2018 – 12th & 13th September, Millbrook Proving Ground 6th August 2018