This blog post looks at exporting models as FMUs containing string parameters and modifying those string parameters in the FMU before simulating. Process for creating FMUs with string parameters and modifying these strings The basic instructions for creating an FMU containing modifiable string parameters are below: Make sure the...
Tag Archive for: FMU
Dymola 2019 is now out and there are many new features that have been added to this new release. More information on these can be found in the official Dymola 2019 Release Notes. DAE mode for more efficient simulation of large models Improved initial guesses for equations in the...
The FMI Blockset for Cloud allows co-simulation FMUs to be simulated in the cloud using a REST API. By deploying this as an Amazon Lambda Function we can build powerful and flexible simulation applications that provide a browser based user interface. The goal is to provide a simulation platform...
Looking for something?
- Making our lives easier: Default horizontal/x-axis time units 14th January 2019
- The “Capture Parameters” command: For tidying models 14th January 2019
- Future Powertrain Conference 2019 – 27 & 28 February, National Motorcycle Museum 8th January 2019
- Using inline integration and fixed step solvers to speed up offline simulations 7th January 2019
- TaaS Technology Feature Claytex – Modern vehicles, modern challenges 18th December 2018
- Automotive Testing Technology International Feature Claytex – No more prototypes 17th December 2018
- Build FMUs from Dymola model and run the FMUs in Dymola and Simulink 14th December 2018
- Race Tech Magazine Feature Claytex – Why our Heads are in the Cloud! 12th December 2018