This blog post looks at exporting models as FMUs containing string parameters and modifying those string parameters in the FMU before simulating. Process for creating FMUs with string parameters and modifying these strings The basic instructions for creating an FMU containing modifiable string parameters are below: Make sure the...
Tag Archive for: FMU
Dymola 2019 is now out and there are many new features that have been added to this new release. More information on these can be found in the official Dymola 2019 Release Notes. DAE mode for more efficient simulation of large models Improved initial guesses for equations in the...
The FMI Blockset for Cloud allows co-simulation FMUs to be simulated in the cloud using a REST API. By deploying this as an Amazon Lambda Function we can build powerful and flexible simulation applications that provide a browser based user interface. The goal is to provide a simulation platform...
Looking for something?
- Magic T-Handles in Space: Simulating 3D Rotational Dynamics in Modelica 17th June 2019
- Autonomous Vehicle Expo – 27th June 2019 – Telford 13th June 2019
- Shopping Trolley or Shopping Cart? 7th June 2019
- Variable valve timing on the effect of brake specific fuel consumption (BSFC) improvement: a study at part load using VeSyMA – Engines 3rd June 2019
- Considerations on ICE ancillary and sub-system electrification 24th May 2019
- Using Dymola to understand the 2018 Indy 500 21st May 2019
- Result plotting made easier 14th May 2019
- Preserving the Dymola Translation Log 2nd May 2019