Background – Why does steering feel matter? Creating a realistic feel to the steering of a vehicle model is very important for DiL simulations, due to the role torque feedback through the steering wheel plays in how the driver interprets the dynamic response of the vehicle. A vehicle with...
Tag Archive for: Experimentation
Abstract: This article is aimed to present Modelica-based simple tic and toc functions and their implementation in Dymola. These functions are created to estimate the total elapsed computer processing unit (CPU) time of repeated model experimentations in Dymola. For this purpose, the getTime() function from Modelica Standard Library (MSL)...
Looking for something?
- Making our lives easier: Default horizontal/x-axis time units 14th January 2019
- The “Capture Parameters” command: For tidying models 14th January 2019
- Future Powertrain Conference 2019 – 27 & 28 February, National Motorcycle Museum 8th January 2019
- Using inline integration and fixed step solvers to speed up offline simulations 7th January 2019
- TaaS Technology Feature Claytex – Modern vehicles, modern challenges 18th December 2018
- Automotive Testing Technology International Feature Claytex – No more prototypes 17th December 2018
- Build FMUs from Dymola model and run the FMUs in Dymola and Simulink 14th December 2018
- Race Tech Magazine Feature Claytex – Why our Heads are in the Cloud! 12th December 2018