Introduction This article is about practical aspects of tuning linear controllers in models and maintaining awareness of the physical implications of the results, without delving into the theory. We’ll look at a well-behaved model, which nonetheless illustrates a few features available in the MSL, such as: A PID block...
Tag Archive for: Control
Looking for something?
- PTV UK & Ireland – User Group Innovation Day – 12th November 2018, London 24th September 2018
- VeSyMA Dashboard Animation Video: A Plug-in Hybrid Fuel Cell Electric Car 17th September 2018
- Using VeSyMA to deploy Dymola and rFPro together during vehicle development 6th September 2018
- American Modelica Conference 2018 – October 9 – 10 – Cambridge, MA 5th September 2018
- Dymola Basics: 9. Modelica Language – Calculations 4th September 2018
- Data Quality Effect on Multi-domain Simulation Results 28th August 2018
- Rationalisation of Bus and Sub-bus signals in the Engines library 10th August 2018
- LCV2018 – 12th & 13th September, Millbrook Proving Ground 6th August 2018