This blog post is a continuation from a previous post on the Modelica Language. This blog post focuses on the syntax used in equations and algorithms and the difference between the two. Calculations Equation Sections Models and blocks primarily use an equation section to define the calculations of the...
Tag Archive for: Connection
This blog post is a continuation from a previous post on the Modelica Language. This blog post goes into a little more detail regarding variable definition and syntax in equations and algorithms. The Class Restriction of a class can restrict the ability to use certain elements and methods, also described...
Abstract: This blog post is aimed to describe the Find Connection command available in Dymola. This Dymola command is helpful for searching of signals created within large Modelica models especially using Modelica expandable connector. For demonstrating the features of this command, a Hybrid Electric Vehicle example available in a...
Looking for something?
- Considerations on ICE ancillary and sub-system electrification 24th May 2019
- Using Dymola to understand the 2018 Indy 500 21st May 2019
- Result plotting made easier 14th May 2019
- Preserving the Dymola Translation Log 2nd May 2019
- Dangerous Trailer Dynamics 30th April 2019
- Workshop on Autonomous Vehicle Simulation and Modelling – 5th June – Claytex HQ, Leamington Spa 25th April 2019
- The “Resources” folder 18th April 2019
- An Easier Way to Set Boolean Advanced Flags in Dymola 12th April 2019