Abstract: This article is aimed to present Modelica-based simple tic and toc functions and their implementation in Dymola. These functions are created to estimate the total elapsed computer processing unit (CPU) time of repeated model experimentations in Dymola. For this purpose, the getTime() function from Modelica Standard Library (MSL)...
Tag Archive for: Tic
Looking for something?
- PTV UK & Ireland – User Group Innovation Day – 12th November 2018, London 24th September 2018
- VeSyMA Dashboard Animation Video: A Plug-in Hybrid Fuel Cell Electric Car 17th September 2018
- Using VeSyMA to deploy Dymola and rFPro together during vehicle development 6th September 2018
- American Modelica Conference 2018 – October 9 – 10 – Cambridge, MA 5th September 2018
- Dymola Basics: 9. Modelica Language – Calculations 4th September 2018
- Data Quality Effect on Multi-domain Simulation Results 28th August 2018
- Rationalisation of Bus and Sub-bus signals in the Engines library 10th August 2018
- LCV2018 – 12th & 13th September, Millbrook Proving Ground 6th August 2018