As simulation models become ever more complex, simulation time increases as a result. Initially, this is not a huge issue (unless the simulation is to be run in real-time, but that is a separate case), until the time it takes to simulate a model is inconveniently long. Added model...
Tag Archive for: CPU
Abstract: This article is aimed to present Modelica-based simple tic and toc functions and their implementation in Dymola. These functions are created to estimate the total elapsed computer processing unit (CPU) time of repeated model experimentations in Dymola. For this purpose, the getTime() function from Modelica Standard Library (MSL)...
Looking for something?
- Magic T-Handles in Space: Simulating 3D Rotational Dynamics in Modelica 17th June 2019
- Autonomous Vehicle Expo – 27th June 2019 – Telford 13th June 2019
- Shopping Trolley or Shopping Cart? 7th June 2019
- Variable valve timing on the effect of brake specific fuel consumption (BSFC) improvement: a study at part load using VeSyMA – Engines 3rd June 2019
- Considerations on ICE ancillary and sub-system electrification 24th May 2019
- Using Dymola to understand the 2018 Indy 500 21st May 2019
- Result plotting made easier 14th May 2019
- Preserving the Dymola Translation Log 2nd May 2019