As simulation models become ever more complex, simulation time increases as a result. Initially, this is not a huge issue (unless the simulation is to be run in real-time, but that is a separate case), until the time it takes to simulate a model is inconveniently long. Added model...
Tag Archive for: CPU
Abstract: This article is aimed to present Modelica-based simple tic and toc functions and their implementation in Dymola. These functions are created to estimate the total elapsed computer processing unit (CPU) time of repeated model experimentations in Dymola. For this purpose, the getTime() function from Modelica Standard Library (MSL)...
Looking for something?
- The importance of vehicle dynamics for ADAS and Autonomous Vehicle testing 20th March 2019
- Our Beta version of a Velodyne HDL-32E in rFpro 19th March 2019
- Papers and Presentations at the 13th International Modelica Conference 2019 12th March 2019
- Can An F1 Car Drive On The Ceiling? 22nd February 2019
- Fault diagnosis and model debugging 19th February 2019
- A closer look at solver tolerance 7th February 2019
- 13th International Modelica Conference, 4-6 March 2019, Germany 4th February 2019
- Navigating the Package and Component Browsers 31st January 2019