PSA Peugeot Citroen Reqtify in support of Embedded Systems development at PSA. PSA uses Reqtify in embedded electronics (EE) systems design for requirement traceability and coverage analysis, as well as requirement change measurement and inconsistency check. Find out more here: PSA Reqtify Success Story
Archive for category: Reqtify Customer Stories
Alstom Alstom have used Reqtify to enable them to deploy a requirements engineering approach across all their projects. As part of their transformation from a document driven engineering process to a model driven process, Reqtify has been introduced to provide the traceability graph on existing documents and highlight “holes”...
Airbus Airbus has deployed Reqtify across all the software and hardware projects for their aircraft programs. Reqtify was initially developed in 2000, based on a specification from Airbus to support the A340 and A380 projects. Since then, Reqtify has been widely deployed on software and hardware projects, and is...
Looking for something?
- Making our lives easier: Default horizontal/x-axis time units 14th January 2019
- The “Capture Parameters” command: For tidying models 14th January 2019
- Future Powertrain Conference 2019 – 27 & 28 February, National Motorcycle Museum 8th January 2019
- Using inline integration and fixed step solvers to speed up offline simulations 7th January 2019
- TaaS Technology Feature Claytex – Modern vehicles, modern challenges 18th December 2018
- Automotive Testing Technology International Feature Claytex – No more prototypes 17th December 2018
- Build FMUs from Dymola model and run the FMUs in Dymola and Simulink 14th December 2018
- Race Tech Magazine Feature Claytex – Why our Heads are in the Cloud! 12th December 2018