PSA Peugeot Citroen Reqtify in support of Embedded Systems development at PSA. PSA uses Reqtify in embedded electronics (EE) systems design for requirement traceability and coverage analysis, as well as requirement change measurement and inconsistency check. Find out more here: PSA Reqtify Success Story
Archive for category: Reqtify Customer Stories
Alstom Alstom have used Reqtify to enable them to deploy a requirements engineering approach across all their projects. As part of their transformation from a document driven engineering process to a model driven process, Reqtify has been introduced to provide the traceability graph on existing documents and highlight “holes”...
Airbus Airbus has deployed Reqtify across all the software and hardware projects for their aircraft programs. Reqtify was initially developed in 2000, based on a specification from Airbus to support the A340 and A380 projects. Since then, Reqtify has been widely deployed on software and hardware projects, and is...
Looking for something?
- Considerations on ICE ancillary and sub-system electrification 24th May 2019
- Using Dymola to understand the 2018 Indy 500 21st May 2019
- Result plotting made easier 14th May 2019
- Preserving the Dymola Translation Log 2nd May 2019
- Dangerous Trailer Dynamics 30th April 2019
- Workshop on Autonomous Vehicle Simulation and Modelling – 5th June – Claytex HQ, Leamington Spa 25th April 2019
- The “Resources” folder 18th April 2019
- An Easier Way to Set Boolean Advanced Flags in Dymola 12th April 2019