PSA Peugeot Citroen Reqtify in support of Embedded Systems development at PSA. PSA uses Reqtify in embedded electronics (EE) systems design for requirement traceability and coverage analysis, as well as requirement change measurement and inconsistency check. Find out more here: PSA Reqtify Success Story
Archive for category: Reqtify Customer Stories
Alstom Alstom have used Reqtify to enable them to deploy a requirements engineering approach across all their projects. As part of their transformation from a document driven engineering process to a model driven process, Reqtify has been introduced to provide the traceability graph on existing documents and highlight “holes”...
Airbus Airbus has deployed Reqtify across all the software and hardware projects for their aircraft programs. Reqtify was initially developed in 2000, based on a specification from Airbus to support the A340 and A380 projects. Since then, Reqtify has been widely deployed on software and hardware projects, and is...
Looking for something?
- PTV UK & Ireland – User Group Innovation Day – 12th November 2018, London 24th September 2018
- VeSyMA Dashboard Animation Video: A Plug-in Hybrid Fuel Cell Electric Car 17th September 2018
- Using VeSyMA to deploy Dymola and rFPro together during vehicle development 6th September 2018
- American Modelica Conference 2018 – October 9 – 10 – Cambridge, MA 5th September 2018
- Dymola Basics: 9. Modelica Language – Calculations 4th September 2018
- Data Quality Effect on Multi-domain Simulation Results 28th August 2018
- Rationalisation of Bus and Sub-bus signals in the Engines library 10th August 2018
- LCV2018 – 12th & 13th September, Millbrook Proving Ground 6th August 2018