PSA Peugeot Citroen Reqtify in support of Embedded Systems development at PSA. PSA uses Reqtify in embedded electronics (EE) systems design for requirement traceability and coverage analysis, as well as requirement change measurement and inconsistency check. Find out more here: PSA Reqtify Success Story
Archive for category: Reqtify Customer Stories
Alstom Alstom have used Reqtify to enable them to deploy a requirements engineering approach across all their projects. As part of their transformation from a document driven engineering process to a model driven process, Reqtify has been introduced to provide the traceability graph on existing documents and highlight “holes”...
Airbus Airbus has deployed Reqtify across all the software and hardware projects for their aircraft programs. Reqtify was initially developed in 2000, based on a specification from Airbus to support the A340 and A380 projects. Since then, Reqtify has been widely deployed on software and hardware projects, and is...
Looking for something?
- Rationalisation of Bus and Sub-bus signals in the Engines library 10th August 2018
- LCV2018 – 12th & 13th September, Millbrook Proving Ground 6th August 2018
- Using External Data Sources in Your Dymola Model via ExternData 3rd August 2018
- Introduction of new engine modelling features for real time applications and controller design 30th July 2018
- CIOReview Present 10 Most Promising Dassault Systèmes Solution Providers – 2018 24th July 2018
- Decouple blocks and model parallelisation 20th July 2018
- Output Data Organization – Part 2 13th July 2018
- Modifications introduced in Modelica 3.4 9th July 2018