RATP – ControlBuild Success Story RATP is the major operator of Parisian public transports and chose ControlBuild to develop a simulation environment dedicated to system qualification and integration. With 10 million passengers transported every day, 44,800 employees, and a turnover of four billion Euro, RATP is the world’s...
Archive for category: ControlBuild Customer Stories
Lyonnaise des Eaux – Suez, ControlBuild Success Story Lyonnaise des Eaux – Suez, a wastewater treatment and drinking water distribution company chose ControlBuild Validation to perform dynamic tests, without waiting for facilities to be built, in order to anticipate issues and correct the system right from the design phase....
Lilly – ControlBuild success story Lilly opted for ControlBuild Validation and the handling library delivered with the product, for the simulation and validation of a conveyor system for pharmaceutical products before it was commissioned. The project team had to produce a complex system made up of a series...
Looking for something?
- A closer look at solver tolerance 7th February 2019
- 13th International Modelica Conference, 4-6 March 2019, Germany 4th February 2019
- Navigating the Package and Component Browsers 31st January 2019
- Virtual development and testing of autonomous vehicles – where to start? 28th January 2019
- Making our lives easier: Default horizontal/x-axis time units 14th January 2019
- The “Capture Parameters” command: For tidying models 14th January 2019
- Future Powertrain Conference 2019 – 27 & 28 February, National Motorcycle Museum 8th January 2019
- Using inline integration and fixed step solvers to speed up offline simulations 7th January 2019