RATP – ControlBuild Success Story RATP is the major operator of Parisian public transports and chose ControlBuild to develop a simulation environment dedicated to system qualification and integration. With 10 million passengers transported every day, 44,800 employees, and a turnover of four billion Euro, RATP is the world’s...
Archive for category: ControlBuild Customer Stories
Lyonnaise des Eaux – Suez, ControlBuild Success Story Lyonnaise des Eaux – Suez, a wastewater treatment and drinking water distribution company chose ControlBuild Validation to perform dynamic tests, without waiting for facilities to be built, in order to anticipate issues and correct the system right from the design phase....
Lilly – ControlBuild success story Lilly opted for ControlBuild Validation and the handling library delivered with the product, for the simulation and validation of a conveyor system for pharmaceutical products before it was commissioned. The project team had to produce a complex system made up of a series...
Looking for something?
- Build FMUs from Dymola model and run the FMUs in Dymola and Simulink 14th December 2018
- Race Tech Magazine Feature Claytex – Why our Heads are in the Cloud! 12th December 2018
- How to easily run a parameter sweep in Dymola 11th December 2018
- Customising Dymola Menus & Startup — Modelica Library Opener 4th December 2018
- Modifying Setup.dymx for Automatic Flags 28th November 2018
- VeSyMA CloudSim for Web-app 16th November 2018
- Modelica External Object Example: Detecting the Initial Rising Edge 2nd November 2018
- Constraining common parameters in a replaceable model 19th October 2018