RATP – ControlBuild Success Story RATP is the major operator of Parisian public transports and chose ControlBuild to develop a simulation environment dedicated to system qualification and integration. With 10 million passengers transported every day, 44,800 employees, and a turnover of four billion Euro, RATP is the world’s...
Archive for category: ControlBuild Customer Stories
Lyonnaise des Eaux – Suez, ControlBuild Success Story Lyonnaise des Eaux – Suez, a wastewater treatment and drinking water distribution company chose ControlBuild Validation to perform dynamic tests, without waiting for facilities to be built, in order to anticipate issues and correct the system right from the design phase....
Lilly – ControlBuild success story Lilly opted for ControlBuild Validation and the handling library delivered with the product, for the simulation and validation of a conveyor system for pharmaceutical products before it was commissioned. The project team had to produce a complex system made up of a series...
Looking for something?
- Constraining common parameters in a replaceable model 19th October 2018
- Inside Silverstone™ – Managing Director of Claytex was interviewed for the Regional Podcast 17th October 2018
- Using string parameters in FMU models 12th October 2018
- New sensor models to help autonomous cars to ‘see’ road ahead more clearly 9th October 2018
- Using Units in Your Dymola Models 5th October 2018
- Import your way to more lean Modelica code 28th September 2018
- PTV UK & Ireland – User Group Innovation Day – 12th November 2018, London 24th September 2018
- VeSyMA Dashboard Animation Video: A Plug-in Hybrid Fuel Cell Electric Car 17th September 2018