RATP – ControlBuild Success Story RATP is the major operator of Parisian public transports and chose ControlBuild to develop a simulation environment dedicated to system qualification and integration. With 10 million passengers transported every day, 44,800 employees, and a turnover of four billion Euro, RATP is the world’s...
Archive for category: ControlBuild Customer Stories
Lyonnaise des Eaux – Suez, ControlBuild Success Story Lyonnaise des Eaux – Suez, a wastewater treatment and drinking water distribution company chose ControlBuild Validation to perform dynamic tests, without waiting for facilities to be built, in order to anticipate issues and correct the system right from the design phase....
Lilly – ControlBuild success story Lilly opted for ControlBuild Validation and the handling library delivered with the product, for the simulation and validation of a conveyor system for pharmaceutical products before it was commissioned. The project team had to produce a complex system made up of a series...
Looking for something?
- The “Resources” folder 18th April 2019
- An Easier Way to Set Boolean Advanced Flags in Dymola 12th April 2019
- Comparing the performance of different radar systems within the virtual environment of rFpro 4th April 2019
- The Advantages of Expandable Connectors 28th March 2019
- The importance of vehicle dynamics for ADAS and Autonomous Vehicle testing 20th March 2019
- Our Beta version of a Velodyne HDL-32E in rFpro 19th March 2019
- Papers and Presentations at the 13th International Modelica Conference 2019 12th March 2019
- Can An F1 Car Drive On The Ceiling? 22nd February 2019