Functions in Dymola provide a useful way to run multiple models iteratively, in parametric sweeps or in other configurations and studies. A previous blog post, (How to simulate a model multiple times with different parameter values), explores various methods to automate simulation execution, which can be called via a...
Tag Archive for: Modelica Commands
Looking for something?
- How to Debug an Engine Model 18th June 2018
- Dymola 2019 Available 14th June 2018
- Case study: Using Dymola to automate testing and post processing by writing a function 8th June 2018
- Profiling 4th June 2018
- FMI Blockset for Cloud Simulation 30th May 2018
- MIA Business Growth Conference 2018 – Sahara Force India F1 Team, Silverstone – 5 July 21st May 2018
- Multiple object swapping in one go 18th May 2018
- Vehicle Setup using VeSyMA Motorsports 14th May 2018