Functions in Dymola provide a useful way to run multiple models iteratively, in parametric sweeps or in other configurations and studies. A previous blog post, (How to simulate a model multiple times with different parameter values), explores various methods to automate simulation execution, which can be called via a...
Tag Archive for: Function
Abstract: This article is aimed to present Modelica-based simple tic and toc functions and their implementation in Dymola. These functions are created to estimate the total elapsed computer processing unit (CPU) time of repeated model experimentations in Dymola. For this purpose, the getTime() function from Modelica Standard Library (MSL)...
Looking for something?
- Motorsport to Automotive Showcase of Capability – Emerald Automotive Design – 22nd March 2018 13th March 2018
- Investigating Events in Your Dymola Model 12th March 2018
- Racecar Engineering Feature Claytex – Engine Modelling 9th March 2018
- Searching of the Modelica Expandable Connectors’ Signals and their Connected Components in Dymola 5th March 2018
- Energy Engineering Feature Claytex – FPC2018 – Show Issue 28th February 2018
- Troubleshooting A Failing Dymola Model 26th February 2018
- Claytex on Technology for Transport TV Programme – Sky Digital 19th February 2018
- Seat model for driveability studies in Dymola 19th February 2018