Written by: Hannah Hammond-Scott – Senior Engineer Large models, like the VeSyMA vehicle models, need a signal bus to pass information between the subsystems. Such models are often built from templates containing replaceable subsystems, so we cannot know definitively what signals we will need to pass on the signal...
Tag Archive for: expandable connectors
Looking for something?
- How to Debug an Engine Model 18th June 2018
- Dymola 2019 Available 14th June 2018
- Case study: Using Dymola to automate testing and post processing by writing a function 8th June 2018
- Profiling 4th June 2018
- FMI Blockset for Cloud Simulation 30th May 2018
- MIA Business Growth Conference 2018 – Sahara Force India F1 Team, Silverstone – 5 July 21st May 2018
- Multiple object swapping in one go 18th May 2018
- Vehicle Setup using VeSyMA Motorsports 14th May 2018