Introduction This article is about practical aspects of tuning linear controllers in models and maintaining awareness of the physical implications of the results, without delving into the theory. We’ll look at a well-behaved model, which nonetheless illustrates a few features available in the MSL, such as: A PID block...
Tag Archive for: Controllers
Looking for something?
- How to Debug an Engine Model 18th June 2018
- Dymola 2019 Available 14th June 2018
- Case study: Using Dymola to automate testing and post processing by writing a function 8th June 2018
- Profiling 4th June 2018
- FMI Blockset for Cloud Simulation 30th May 2018
- MIA Business Growth Conference 2018 – Sahara Force India F1 Team, Silverstone – 5 July 21st May 2018
- Multiple object swapping in one go 18th May 2018
- Vehicle Setup using VeSyMA Motorsports 14th May 2018