Introduction This article is about practical aspects of tuning linear controllers in models and maintaining awareness of the physical implications of the results, without delving into the theory. We’ll look at a well-behaved model, which nonetheless illustrates a few features available in the MSL, such as: A PID block...
Tag Archive for: Control
Looking for something?
- Motorsport to Automotive Showcase of Capability – Emerald Automotive Design – 22nd March 2018 13th March 2018
- Investigating Events in Your Dymola Model 12th March 2018
- Racecar Engineering Feature Claytex – Engine Modelling 9th March 2018
- Searching of the Modelica Expandable Connectors’ Signals and their Connected Components in Dymola 5th March 2018
- Energy Engineering Feature Claytex – FPC2018 – Show Issue 28th February 2018
- Troubleshooting A Failing Dymola Model 26th February 2018
- Claytex on Technology for Transport TV Programme – Sky Digital 19th February 2018
- Seat model for driveability studies in Dymola 19th February 2018