Abstract: This blog post is aimed to describe the Find Connection command available in Dymola. This Dymola command is helpful for searching of signals created within large Modelica models especially using Modelica expandable connector. For demonstrating the features of this command, a Hybrid Electric Vehicle example available in a...
Tag Archive for: component
Written by: David Briant – Project Engineer Development of multibody models and systems can be complex, even when dealing with one orientation; but they can get a lot more complicated to understand and build when there are multiple orientations used within the same system. This post aims to improve understanding...
Looking for something?
- How to Debug an Engine Model 18th June 2018
- Dymola 2019 Available 14th June 2018
- Case study: Using Dymola to automate testing and post processing by writing a function 8th June 2018
- Profiling 4th June 2018
- FMI Blockset for Cloud Simulation 30th May 2018
- MIA Business Growth Conference 2018 – Sahara Force India F1 Team, Silverstone – 5 July 21st May 2018
- Multiple object swapping in one go 18th May 2018
- Vehicle Setup using VeSyMA Motorsports 14th May 2018