Abstract: This blog post is aimed to describe the Find Connection command available in Dymola. This Dymola command is helpful for searching of signals created within large Modelica models especially using Modelica expandable connector. For demonstrating the features of this command, a Hybrid Electric Vehicle example available in a...
Tag Archive for: component
Written by: David Briant – Project Engineer Development of multibody models and systems can be complex, even when dealing with one orientation; but they can get a lot more complicated to understand and build when there are multiple orientations used within the same system. This post aims to improve understanding...
Looking for something?
- Motorsport to Automotive Showcase of Capability – Emerald Automotive Design – 22nd March 2018 13th March 2018
- Investigating Events in Your Dymola Model 12th March 2018
- Racecar Engineering Feature Claytex – Engine Modelling 9th March 2018
- Searching of the Modelica Expandable Connectors’ Signals and their Connected Components in Dymola 5th March 2018
- Energy Engineering Feature Claytex – FPC2018 – Show Issue 28th February 2018
- Troubleshooting A Failing Dymola Model 26th February 2018
- Claytex on Technology for Transport TV Programme – Sky Digital 19th February 2018
- Seat model for driveability studies in Dymola 19th February 2018