Background – Why does steering feel matter? Creating a realistic feel to the steering of a vehicle model is very important for DiL simulations, due to the role torque feedback through the steering wheel plays in how the driver interprets the dynamic response of the vehicle. A vehicle with...
Tag Archive for: Code
Once you’ve got comfortable with creating models using components in the Diagram layer you will probably need to create your own models. This requires understanding and implementation of the Modelica language. This, like any other coding language, must be written in the correct order, with the correct punctuation. This...
Have you ever picked up someone else’s Dymola models (or even ones you’ve built in the past) and thought to yourself – WHAT A MESS!? – or WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS I DOING HERE?! Organization is the first step to eliminating this sort of response. When creating models...
Looking for something?
- How to Debug an Engine Model 18th June 2018
- Dymola 2019 Available 14th June 2018
- Case study: Using Dymola to automate testing and post processing by writing a function 8th June 2018
- Profiling 4th June 2018
- FMI Blockset for Cloud Simulation 30th May 2018
- MIA Business Growth Conference 2018 – Sahara Force India F1 Team, Silverstone – 5 July 21st May 2018
- Multiple object swapping in one go 18th May 2018
- Vehicle Setup using VeSyMA Motorsports 14th May 2018