When introducing new simulation tools or extending how existing tools are being used you need to quickly and efficiently define the processes, train engineers and deploy the tools. Our consultants can work with your team to define all of these aspects to ensure that the business is able to realise the benefits offered by simulation and systems engineering.
- Applying our expertise and methods saves you the expense of implementing lengthy and costly internal process development
- The benefits of the technology are realised from the first stages of the implementation, meaning an immediate contribution to return on investment
- We can rapidly establish a comprehensive modelling toolkit containing models and analysis methods to suit your business
- Staff confidence in using the new tools is maximised through guided learning. Also any apprehension in making the switch to the new tools can be overcome
- The efficiency of the programme minimises time and cost
- You have the confidence that your system is used to its full potential
To define this type of project we would first need to learn about your business and the aspirations for the introduction of systems engineering processes. From this a structured program of training, implementation and assistance is developed for further discussion with you. Mutually agreed objectives, review points and milestones are then defined.