What’s New in Reqtify 2012-2a
December 3rd, 2012 by Hannah Hammond
Reqtify is a requirement engineering tool, which allows requirements to be captured from any source to perform traceability and impact analysis across the entire project lifecycle. The latest Reqtify release includes a number of new features and interfaces, as well as updates and fixes. Some of the highlights are:
- Graphical information can now be saved in a filter. Information such as column widths, sort criteria and sort order in Requirement Detail view or document position and size in the Graphical View.
- Searching within Reqtify has been improved by allowing the search scope to be specified.
- New interfaces have been added for the TestLink tool and Modelica code files.
- Reqtify now supports ENOVIA Requirements Central V6R2013X. A number of improvements have been made to the ENOVIA Requirements Central interface. Multi-value attributes can now be exported to Requirement Central. Attributes can be exported depending on their type definition and a Policy can be selected for each type exported. Also, it is now possible to import from Requirement Central without directly using the Reqtify GUI.
- DOORS 9.4 is now support. When exporting to DOORS external links are now transferred.
- Reqtify 2012-2a now supports TortoiseSVN 1.7.
- The ReqIF interface supports rich text with tables.
- The latest Bugzilla interface supports profile connections.