Claytex are pleased to announce the release of a new FMI Blockset for Simulink. This provides support for the Functional Mock-up Interface Co-Simulation standard in Simulink. It enables FMI compliant models to be imported in to Simulink and provides an editor to configure the co-simulation and parameters in the model. Dymola, CATIA Systems and a number of other tools can be used to generate FMI compliant models that can then be used within Simulink with this tool.
New FMI Blockset for Simulink released
Claytex will be exhibiting at the ‘RACE TECH World Motorsport Symposium’ on 1st and 2nd of December 2014. An international...
Claytex will be exhibiting on stand 414 at the Advanced Engineering show on the 7th – 8th November, 2012,...
Claytex will be attending the IET Hybrid and Electric Vehicles conference (HEVC2013) in London on the 6th and 7th...
11th International Modelica Conference – 21-23 September 2015 – Palais des Congrès de Versailles, France
Claytex will be exhibiting and presenting at the 11th International Modelica Conference in Paris. It is organized by Dassault Systèmes...
Claytex has become a member of The MathWorks Connections Programme. Claytex’s FMI Blockset for Simulink® enables FMI compliant models...
Modelica 3.2, a new version of the Modelica modelling language was released on 24 March 2010. It comes with...
Multiphysics Simulation for Autosport / Motorsport Applications Seminar – 11th November 2015 – Williams F1 Conference Centre
Claytex will be exhibiting and presenting at the Multiphysics Simulation for Autosport / Motorsport Applications Seminar organised by the UK...
Claytex are delighted to announce that we will return to the UKIEF as a Platinum partner on 5th April 2017. As well as...
Looking for something?
- IMechE: Simulation and Modelling Conference – 12-13 September – National Motorcycle Museum, Birmingham 20th July 2017
- VeSyMA – Motorsports Library 20th July 2017
- Structural Singularities and Ideal Mechanical Systems 17th July 2017
- How to easily split models and create submodels in Dymola 7th July 2017
- North America Modelica Users’ Group 2017 – 3rd & 4th August – California 4th July 2017
- The merits of using the Vehicle Interfaces template library 29th June 2017
- Claytex featured in the Race Tech Magazine’s 200th Issue Special 28th June 2017
- How to build an embedded graphical interface in Dymola 19th June 2017