Dymola 2013 FD01 Released
December 3rd, 2012 by Mike Dempsey
We are happy to announce that Dymola 2013 FD01 is now available. This new release of Dymola includes the following enhancements:
- Model editing and navigation
- Quick access to favourite models and create your own collection of models from different sources.
- Extend the user interface with custom menus and toolbars.
- Simulation, plotting and post-processing
- User-defined selection of variables stored in result file reduces file size and facilitates easy access.
- Plot general expressions and perform operations on plotted signals (min, max, mean value, RMS, etc).
- Show simulation results as a table, in addition to plotting.
- Extended post-processing with improved linear system analysis.
- New model libraries
- provides component models, templates and examples for modeling and simulation of liquid cooling systems with compressible or incompressible media
- provides component models, templates and examples for modeling and simulation of electric power systems
- provides component models, templates and examples for modeling and simulation of hydropower plant operation including design, control, and optimal operations planning
- provides component models, templates and examples for modeling and simulation of dynamic operation of a variety of thermal power plants, including plant design, performance analysis, and optimization
- Updated model libraries
- All other Dymola libraries have been updated in this release with the following libraries featuring significant updates:
- Powertrain Dynamics Library
The full release notes for this version of Dymola can be downloaded from http://www.3ds.com/fileadmin/PRODUCTS/CATIA/DYMOLA/PDF/Dymola Release Notes.pdf
Over the next few weeks we will be publishing a series of articles on our Tech Blog to provide further details on the new features in Dymola.