Dassault Systemes have announced the availability of a new version of Reqtify.
The key highlights of the Reqtify 2016 FD01 release are:
- Introduction of a new feature for annotating projects and the naming of derived requirements
- New interfaces to Apache OpenOffice Calc, PikeTec TPT, Collabnet TeamForge and PTC Integrity Source
- Updated interfaces to ENOVIA, Adobe PDF, ReqIF, Rhapsody and Enterprise Architect
- Updates to the server connection profiles, link creation, licensing, project and types editor and the regular expression tester
New Features Available
- Annotations: within the project editor you can now add annotations in the form of shapes and text to make the project structure easier to understand.
- Derived requirements: as this term is not the same for all domains, it is now possible to change the label.
Customers with a valid support and maintenance agreement can download the new version of Reqtify. Please contact Claytex to obtain a download link.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our sales or support teams.
P: +44 1926 885900
Email: email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org