Claytex are pleased to announce the release of a new FMI Blockset for Simulink. This provides support for the Functional Mock-up Interface Co-Simulation standard in Simulink. It enables FMI compliant models to be imported in to Simulink and provides an editor to configure the co-simulation and parameters in the model. Dymola, CATIA Systems and a number of other tools can be used to generate FMI compliant models that can then be used within Simulink with this tool.
New FMI Blockset for Simulink released
Looking for something?
- Investigating the applications to the inverseBlockConstraints component 10th November 2017
- Claytex and CAE Tech have entered into a partnership 7th November 2017
- New Library Release – VeSyMA and Fluid Power Library 7th November 2017
- User-defined input dialogs in Dymola 31st October 2017
- Working with Expandable Connectors 26th October 2017
- Regression Test 20th October 2017
- Motosrport to Automotive Showcase of Capability – Nissan – 31 October 2017 17th October 2017
- How to Automate Modelica Models Experimentation in Dymola 13th October 2017