Claytex are pleased to announce the release of a new FMI Blockset for Simulink. This provides support for the Functional Mock-up Interface Co-Simulation standard in Simulink. It enables FMI compliant models to be imported in to Simulink and provides an editor to configure the co-simulation and parameters in the model. Dymola, CATIA Systems and a number of other tools can be used to generate FMI compliant models that can then be used within Simulink with this tool.
New FMI Blockset for Simulink released
Looking for something?
- Displaying results in the simulation log from a function in Dymola 19th January 2018
- P, PI, PID tuning for controlling physical models 12th January 2018
- Coupling Modelica Automotive Libraries in Vehicle Demos 5th January 2018
- The Dymola Compilation Process in Action 18th December 2017
- Modelica-based Tic and Toc Functions in Dymola 11th December 2017
- Race Tech Magazine Feature Claytex – Late Model Dirt Racing 6th December 2017
- Dymola 2018 FD01 Available 4th December 2017
- Fluid connectors in Modelica Standard Library 29th November 2017