Claytex are pleased to announce the release of a new FMI Blockset for Simulink. This provides support for the Functional Mock-up Interface Co-Simulation standard in Simulink. It enables FMI compliant models to be imported in to Simulink and provides an editor to configure the co-simulation and parameters in the model. Dymola, CATIA Systems and a number of other tools can be used to generate FMI compliant models that can then be used within Simulink with this tool.
New FMI Blockset for Simulink released
Looking for something?
- Results file reformatting for easier use in MATLAB 25th September 2017
- Tyre Models in Multibody Vehicle Simulations 19th September 2017
- The Use and Understanding of Multibody Orientation 11th September 2017
- Using Dymola for the modelling of fluid machinery: the example of a turbocharger 1st September 2017
- Read Text Files from Dymola to Obtain Data & Assist Debugging 23rd August 2017
- Energy Engineering Magazine Feature Claytex – LCV2017 Show Preview 21st August 2017
- How to export the list of parameters from a Dymola model 21st August 2017
- Splitting mechanical, fluid ports and thermal ports using real inputs and real outputs 15th August 2017