Claytex are pleased to announce the release of a new FMI Blockset for Simulink. This provides support for the Functional Mock-up Interface Co-Simulation standard in Simulink. It enables FMI compliant models to be imported in to Simulink and provides an editor to configure the co-simulation and parameters in the model. Dymola, CATIA Systems and a number of other tools can be used to generate FMI compliant models that can then be used within Simulink with this tool.
New FMI Blockset for Simulink released
Looking for something?
- Reducing Modelica Models Connection Errors in Dymola 16th April 2018
- Japanese Modelica Conference 2018 – 15-17 May – Tokyo 10th April 2018
- Opening Script – Library Version Management 29th March 2018
- UK Intelligent Engineering Forum (UKIEF) – 25th April 2018, AMTC 29th March 2018
- Using control design for calibrating Mean Value Engine air path models 26th March 2018
- Motorsport to Automotive Showcase of Capability – Emerald Automotive Design – 22nd March 2018 13th March 2018
- Investigating Events in Your Dymola Model 12th March 2018
- Racecar Engineering Feature Claytex – Engine Modelling 9th March 2018