Dassault Systemes have announced the release of Dymola 7.4 FD01 and it is available now for all current customers to download and upgrade to. This is a Functional Development of the previous Dymola 7.4 release and includes the following enhancements:
- Modelica 3.2 is now supported
- Modelica Standard Library 3.2 is included
- It is backward compatible with earlier versions of Modelica 3.x
- 357 new models and 295 new functions are added to the libraries
- 7 new libraries are available for complex number support (blocks and math functions), quasi-stationary electrical systems, Spice3, FundamentalWave for magnetics and FluidDissipation
- New homotopy operator to improve the initialisation of large complex systems
- Improved symbolic manipulation routines to make the results invariant to renaming of components and variables
- Simulink support is updated to R2010b
- All of the commercial libraries have been updated with new features and enhancements. For example, the Air Conditioning library is extended to support engine cooling applications and now includes the refrigerant R1234yf as standard.
For further details please see the release notes that are included in the documentation and don’t hesitate to contact us for further details.