Dassault Systemes have announced the availability of a new version of Dymola. The key highlights of the Dymola 2017 release are:
Modelling and simulation
- Enhanced search and diagram filtering capabilities that makes model navigation easier.
- Support for model version management using GIT and direct checkout from GitHub.
- Simulation results are easier to analyse with a new interactive measurement cursor.
Functional Mockup Interface
- Improved performance for parallel execution of multiple FMUs.
- FMI Kit for Simulink offers license-free import and export of FMUs in Simulink.
Major new Modelica libraries
- Electrified Powertrain Library supports the entire design process comprising analysis of configurations, controller design, thermal design and energy management.
- HVAC Library designed for optimisation of thermo-hydraulic systems used in building heating and cooling.
All Claytex Libraries have been updated and tested with Dymola 2017.
Customers with a valid support and maintenance agreement can download the new version of Dymola and the Claytex Libraries.
Please contact Claytex to obtain the download links.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our sales or support teams.
P: +44 1926 885900
Email: email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org