Claytex are Exhibiting at the Integrated Powertrain Engineering Fuel Economy Congress, 28th – 29th November 2012, Mayfair, London.
Clearly, with aggressive emissions targets and rising fuel prices, it is now more important than ever for automakers to develop a clear, integrated powertrain strategy for cost effectively achieving fuel economy and reducing emissions. But where can the biggest gains be made to optimise overall efficiency of the powertrain?
Vehicle OEMs must capitalise on the full panorama of technology across combustion, transmission, hybrid & driveline to simultaneously minimise the CO2 footprint, meet emissions regulations and maintain attribute requirements such as performance and driveability.
Vehicle OEMs include – Lotus, Lamborghini, SAIC, Toyota, Audi, Daimler, Ford, McLaren, Nissan, Renault & many more.
The agenda is a careful blend of strategic & technical, will attract VPs and Directors of powertrain who want to assess returns on investment, and to find out how Dymola can help them achieve these benefits.
Visit with Claytex at the event, or arrange a time that suits you, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, or to register, please visit www.powertrain-fuel-economy-congress.com
Looking for something?
- Splitting mechanical, fluid ports and thermal ports using real inputs and real outputs 15th August 2017
- Software-in-the-loop: Interfacing Simulink and Dymola in Real Time 4th August 2017
- LCV2017 – 6th & 7th September, Millbrook Proving Ground 1st August 2017
- Claytex Featured: Raconteur, Future of Transport – The Times, 31st July 2017 1st August 2017
- Avoiding transient behaviour at startup | Storing start values in a model 28th July 2017
- Reqtify 2018 Available 24th July 2017
- IMechE: Simulation and Modelling Conference – 12-13 September 20th July 2017
- VeSyMA – Motorsports Library 20th July 2017