Claytex are Exhibiting at the Integrated Powertrain Engineering Fuel Economy Congress, 28th – 29th November 2012, Mayfair, London.
Clearly, with aggressive emissions targets and rising fuel prices, it is now more important than ever for automakers to develop a clear, integrated powertrain strategy for cost effectively achieving fuel economy and reducing emissions. But where can the biggest gains be made to optimise overall efficiency of the powertrain?
Vehicle OEMs must capitalise on the full panorama of technology across combustion, transmission, hybrid & driveline to simultaneously minimise the CO2 footprint, meet emissions regulations and maintain attribute requirements such as performance and driveability.
Vehicle OEMs include – Lotus, Lamborghini, SAIC, Toyota, Audi, Daimler, Ford, McLaren, Nissan, Renault & many more.
The agenda is a careful blend of strategic & technical, will attract VPs and Directors of powertrain who want to assess returns on investment, and to find out how Dymola can help them achieve these benefits.
Visit with Claytex at the event, or arrange a time that suits you, by emailing email@example.com.
For more information, or to register, please visit www.powertrain-fuel-economy-congress.com
Looking for something?
- Reducing Modelica Models Connection Errors in Dymola 16th April 2018
- Japanese Modelica Conference 2018 – 15-17 May – Tokyo 10th April 2018
- Opening Script – Library Version Management 29th March 2018
- UK Intelligent Engineering Forum (UKIEF) – 25th April 2018, AMTC 29th March 2018
- Using control design for calibrating Mean Value Engine air path models 26th March 2018
- Motorsport to Automotive Showcase of Capability – Emerald Automotive Design – 22nd March 2018 13th March 2018
- Investigating Events in Your Dymola Model 12th March 2018
- Racecar Engineering Feature Claytex – Engine Modelling 9th March 2018