Claytex are Exhibiting at the Integrated Powertrain Engineering Fuel Economy Congress, 28th – 29th November 2012, Mayfair, London.
Clearly, with aggressive emissions targets and rising fuel prices, it is now more important than ever for automakers to develop a clear, integrated powertrain strategy for cost effectively achieving fuel economy and reducing emissions. But where can the biggest gains be made to optimise overall efficiency of the powertrain?
Vehicle OEMs must capitalise on the full panorama of technology across combustion, transmission, hybrid & driveline to simultaneously minimise the CO2 footprint, meet emissions regulations and maintain attribute requirements such as performance and driveability.
Vehicle OEMs include – Lotus, Lamborghini, SAIC, Toyota, Audi, Daimler, Ford, McLaren, Nissan, Renault & many more.
The agenda is a careful blend of strategic & technical, will attract VPs and Directors of powertrain who want to assess returns on investment, and to find out how Dymola can help them achieve these benefits.
Visit with Claytex at the event, or arrange a time that suits you, by emailing email@example.com.
For more information, or to register, please visit www.powertrain-fuel-economy-congress.com
Looking for something?
- Regression Test 20th October 2017
- Motosrport to Automotive Showcase of Capability – Nissan – 31 October 2017 17th October 2017
- How to Automate Modelica Models Experimentation in Dymola 13th October 2017
- Motosrport to Automotive Showcase of Capability – Bentley – 24 October 2017 10th October 2017
- Working with packages: disabling storing packages as one file, refreshing packages, locking and unlocking packages 9th October 2017
- Energy Engineering Feature Claytex, LCV2017 Show Issue 26th September 2017
- Results file reformatting for easier use in MATLAB 25th September 2017
- Tyre Models in Multibody Vehicle Simulations 19th September 2017