Claytex are Exhibiting at the Integrated Powertrain Engineering Fuel Economy Congress, 28th – 29th November 2012, Mayfair, London.
Clearly, with aggressive emissions targets and rising fuel prices, it is now more important than ever for automakers to develop a clear, integrated powertrain strategy for cost effectively achieving fuel economy and reducing emissions. But where can the biggest gains be made to optimise overall efficiency of the powertrain?
Vehicle OEMs must capitalise on the full panorama of technology across combustion, transmission, hybrid & driveline to simultaneously minimise the CO2 footprint, meet emissions regulations and maintain attribute requirements such as performance and driveability.
Vehicle OEMs include – Lotus, Lamborghini, SAIC, Toyota, Audi, Daimler, Ford, McLaren, Nissan, Renault & many more.
The agenda is a careful blend of strategic & technical, will attract VPs and Directors of powertrain who want to assess returns on investment, and to find out how Dymola can help them achieve these benefits.
Visit with Claytex at the event, or arrange a time that suits you, by emailing email@example.com.
For more information, or to register, please visit www.powertrain-fuel-economy-congress.com
Looking for something?
- P, PI, PID tuning for controlling physical models 12th January 2018
- Coupling Modelica Automotive Libraries in Vehicle Demos 5th January 2018
- The Dymola Compilation Process in Action 18th December 2017
- Modelica-based Tic and Toc Functions in Dymola 11th December 2017
- Race Tech Magazine Feature Claytex – Late Model Dirt Racing 6th December 2017
- Dymola 2018 FD01 Available 4th December 2017
- Fluid connectors in Modelica Standard Library 29th November 2017
- Speed up creating your system models 27th November 2017