Claytex will be exhibiting on stand 414 at the Advanced Engineering show on the 7th – 8th November, 2012, at the NEC in Birmingham. Come and visit with us to discuss how using Dymola can advance the modelling and simulation within your research and development phase, and bring products to market quicker, with less cost. Both, Automotive and Aerospace engineering can benefit from model re-use, and HIL testing applications. Using Dymola enables a flexible and all encompassing system for multiple domain physical modelling and simulation. If you would like to book a meeting slot during the exhibition, or after, please email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Claytex are Exhibiting at the Advanced Engineering Show 2012, 7th – 8th November, NEC.
Looking for something?
- Investigating the applications to the inverseBlockConstraints component 10th November 2017
- Claytex and CAE Tech have entered into a partnership 7th November 2017
- New Library Release – VeSyMA and Fluid Power Library 7th November 2017
- User-defined input dialogs in Dymola 31st October 2017
- Working with Expandable Connectors 26th October 2017
- Regression Test 20th October 2017
- Motosrport to Automotive Showcase of Capability – Nissan – 31 October 2017 17th October 2017
- How to Automate Modelica Models Experimentation in Dymola 13th October 2017