Claytex will be exhibiting on stand 414 at the Advanced Engineering show on the 7th – 8th November, 2012, at the NEC in Birmingham. Come and visit with us to discuss how using Dymola can advance the modelling and simulation within your research and development phase, and bring products to market quicker, with less cost. Both, Automotive and Aerospace engineering can benefit from model re-use, and HIL testing applications. Using Dymola enables a flexible and all encompassing system for multiple domain physical modelling and simulation. If you would like to book a meeting slot during the exhibition, or after, please email : email@example.com
Claytex are Exhibiting at the Advanced Engineering Show 2012, 7th – 8th November, NEC.
Looking for something?
- MIA Business Growth Conference 2018 – Sahara Force India F1 Team, Silverstone – 5 July 21st May 2018
- Multiple object swapping in one go 18th May 2018
- Vehicle Setup using VeSyMA Motorsports 14th May 2018
- Output Data Organization – Part 1 3rd May 2018
- Model parameterisation tips to help usability 30th April 2018
- Dymola Basics: 9. Modelica Language – Classes 23rd April 2018
- Reducing Modelica Models Connection Errors in Dymola 16th April 2018
- Japanese Modelica Conference 2018 – 15-17 May – Tokyo 10th April 2018