Claytex will be exhibiting on stand 414 at the Advanced Engineering show on the 7th – 8th November, 2012, at the NEC in Birmingham. Come and visit with us to discuss how using Dymola can advance the modelling and simulation within your research and development phase, and bring products to market quicker, with less cost. Both, Automotive and Aerospace engineering can benefit from model re-use, and HIL testing applications. Using Dymola enables a flexible and all encompassing system for multiple domain physical modelling and simulation. If you would like to book a meeting slot during the exhibition, or after, please email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Claytex are Exhibiting at the Advanced Engineering Show 2012, 7th – 8th November, NEC.
Looking for something?
- Claytex on Technology for Transport TV Programme – Sky Digital 19th February 2018
- Seat model for driveability studies in Dymola 19th February 2018
- Energy Engineering Feature Claytex – FPC2018 Show Preview 16th February 2018
- The Dirty Code Layer (and other Dymola Faux Pas) 8th February 2018
- Using enumeration 5th February 2018
- Claytex Sponsor the UK Intelligent Engineering Forum 2018 1st February 2018
- Knock modelling: analysis of its sensitivity to spark advance 30th January 2018
- Future Powertrain Conference 2018 – 31st February & 1st March – National Motorcycle Museum 26th January 2018