Claytex will be exhibiting on stand 414 at the Advanced Engineering show on the 7th – 8th November, 2012, at the NEC in Birmingham. Come and visit with us to discuss how using Dymola can advance the modelling and simulation within your research and development phase, and bring products to market quicker, with less cost. Both, Automotive and Aerospace engineering can benefit from model re-use, and HIL testing applications. Using Dymola enables a flexible and all encompassing system for multiple domain physical modelling and simulation. If you would like to book a meeting slot during the exhibition, or after, please email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Claytex are Exhibiting at the Advanced Engineering Show 2012, 7th – 8th November, NEC.
Looking for something?
- Splitting mechanical, fluid ports and thermal ports using real inputs and real outputs 15th August 2017
- Software-in-the-loop: Interfacing Simulink and Dymola in Real Time 4th August 2017
- LCV2017 – 6th & 7th September, Millbrook Proving Ground 1st August 2017
- Claytex Featured: Raconteur, Future of Transport – The Times, 31st July 2017 1st August 2017
- Avoiding transient behaviour at startup | Storing start values in a model 28th July 2017
- Reqtify 2018 Available 24th July 2017
- IMechE: Simulation and Modelling Conference – 12-13 September 20th July 2017
- VeSyMA – Motorsports Library 20th July 2017