Written by: Raees B. K. Parambu — Systems (Project) Engineer Download a copy of this article as a pdf: How to Automate Modelica Models Experimentation in Dymola Dymola Version Used: Dymola 2018 Keywords: Automate, Dymola, Modelica, Model, Experimentation, Parametric sweep. Abstract This article aims to describe a methodology for...
Archive for category: Tech Blog
Working with packages: disabling storing packages as one file, refreshing packages, locking and unlocking packages
Written by: Xiaoran Han – Project Engineer This blog post shows how to disable storing packages as one file so that packages are stored in individual folders automatically each time they are created or renamed. This will be useful when using SVN for model versioning and revision control. Additional features...
Written by: Xiaoran Han – Project Engineer This blog article shows how to replace physical translational, rotational flanges, fluid ports and thermal ports using real input and real output connectors. The technique can be useful when splitting the model is required in order for the model to run on other...
Written by: Theodor Ensbury – Project Engineer As the name suggests, software-in-the-loop simulation sees a piece of software (known as an app) form part of the simulation loop. The app could be a representation of a real-life control module or component, or it could be a control algorithm, which often requires...
Looking for something?
- Regression Test 20th October 2017
- Motosrport to Automotive Showcase of Capability – Nissan – 31 October 2017 17th October 2017
- How to Automate Modelica Models Experimentation in Dymola 13th October 2017
- Motosrport to Automotive Showcase of Capability – Bentley – 24 October 2017 10th October 2017
- Working with packages: disabling storing packages as one file, refreshing packages, locking and unlocking packages 9th October 2017
- Energy Engineering Feature Claytex, LCV2017 Show Issue 26th September 2017
- Results file reformatting for easier use in MATLAB 25th September 2017
- Tyre Models in Multibody Vehicle Simulations 19th September 2017